Chapter 36 (unedited)

Ay kailangan paba mag warning? HAHAHAHA alam nyo na yun.

Yung kamay myang nasa hita kuna.

"I don't esnt to have someone who also desires you, I hate them and I swear to god na hindi nila mahahalikan ang magandang labi mo except saakin lang." She then bites my lips that makes me moan in no time. The fuck ma'am.

"M-ma'am."

"Shhhh...."

Hindi mapigilan ang sariling Halikan sya pabalik. The feeling of sensation.

Her sweet scent crept my nose, her lips suits my lips. The perfect and no one can ever do such a feeling like what she's doing right now.

Her lips is so addicting to the fact that I wanted her to enter me there. I'm so wet yet don't want to tell her.

She's my teacher yet my lover.

She desired me yet I desire her body

Her one hand are on my neck while her other hand are on my tights. She's kissing me deeper and deeper, aggressively kissing me, I am not hurt or anything it feels so good kissing her.

I kissed her. I can't say anything, I'm losing my breath but she's willingly want to enter her tongue. I feel butterfly, hope, and trust at the same time.

Her hands are moving up that got me shiver there.

"F-fuck!"

"Shhh Your voice..." She motioned her hands on my moutu when she let go of the kiss... "Too nosy, I can't resist you anymore etc can't let you go again." She said while her eyes are staring on my lips and her index finger wiping it. "If they thought that I'm too dumb by not recognizing you, then they are wrong." She kissed me again aggressively.

I give up and kiss her than I would i can.
Yer lips suits me, I-i don't know but she's giving  me tha old me when I was young.

Her hands on my thighs are moving.

Gosh that's giving me something on my stomach!

I hold her shoulder when she's kissing me so much that I almost fell at her desk.

She grabbed me.

She's intermediating a professor who's on my nerves didn't know that she would be like this aggressively kisser.

Ghoddd

"D-don't" I said trying to steal some air.

Her hands are moving down there. But she didn't listen or didn't even heard what I've said.

Her lips going down to my chin ans to my neck.

She's giving me pleasure that no one ever did. What I mean here is that it's my first time yet I feel so different.

" Don't worry this would be a great deal to the both of us, i know your wet there. I want to own you so that you will remember this and you will never forget everything we've been through. "

I close my eyes as she bite my skin on my neck. " Don't put hickies there oumm.... " it feels so good.

" my pleasure to see you like this" She whispered on my ear with a smirk on her lips

My body is weak I can't even have some time to look in her eyes, she's intimidating me.

"Zoie, can I remove this?" I opened my eyes as shes6 pertaining to my undies.

What the heck?! I'm not yet letting her remove it pero hindi na nya hinintay ang sasabihin ko kung ipinasok naman na nya ang kamay edi sana hindi na sya nag paalam.