Chapter 16 (unedited)

I cleared my throat baka kasi magkamali ako ei.

Humarap ako sa apat na ngayun ay nasa akin ang attention nila ganun nadin ang dalawa na nasa gilid.

I slide my thumb fingger as a start of my guitar to make some  noise...

I chose Cliché to play since I fell in love with this song before. ito lagi ang pinapatugtog saakin ng mag jowa kong kaibigan sa canada.

Mmm-mmm, whoa, mmm

pag uumpisa ko. this is a simple but lot's of meaning.

'I walked in to the room and then
I saw your face'

I directly look at ma'am Ritchy Face, she is pretty much can't deny that. the first time i saw her in her office her peaceful sleep was like everything.

'You looked me in the eye and then
I wanted to erase myself
Erase myself'

The second Day we met again, hindi ko inaasahang magiging teacher kita.

The way you look into my eyes, there's something different I don't understand what this is all about. i just want to erase myself that day dahil Sinaraduhan mo ako ng pinto.

'I didn't wanna fall but then I stepped
right in I looked down at the ground
and then I felt it right within'

I still didn't fall, but really something was pushing me.

the first time I wanted to enter your class that's the second time I checked you out.

I feel my self shaking.

'It was too late for me (too late for her)
You took a step forward and tilted
your head With a curious glance
you stared and I felt dead'

Why do you always keep glancing at me as if I don't see those eyes?

the first time you roll your eyes when I caught you glancing?

was what that all about?

the way you give me some stare is like making me deadly fascinating you?

naka tingin parin ako sa mata nyang nakakaakit kung titigan ka pabalik, I love the feeling of being with you pero minsan ayoko. It's

always suffocating me, I don't like it.

dahil ba yun sa nararamdaman ko kasi nagagandahan ako sakanya?

it's more than that!

I'll never fall in love sa ubod ng kasungitan at sa sobrang sama ng bundhi. tsss... tanggap kopa medyo ate ko.

Oh my God, I think I'm dying

'You said, "Hey, " and I said, "Hello"
"What's your name? I'd really like to know about you"'

I close my eyes and just feel this song with the guitar I'm playing the way I slide my thumb, the way I say the lyrics. this feeling I'm feeling around her. I don't understand naiinis ako sa sarili ko.