chapter 38(unedited)

"fucking you rereighn! What are you fucking doing this to me!"

"That's the truth! Bakit hindi mo nalang sabihin yung totoo sakanya???"

"You don't know anything and please mind your own fucking business, I didn't mind yours how could you do this!!" Tuloy na sigawan nilang dalawa.

"I'm trying to help you get her!"

"I don't need your help! What you did today is such a mess in our family! Do you want me to tell her too that you are her fucking sister's stalker?! Never try mo or else I'll make your life misserable! "

"You fucking shut your mouth! "

" You. You should be the one who fucking shut your mouth Co'z you are just our student. You are not allowed to tell that kind of conversation here. You are not allowed to say that kind of family problem. Don't fucking bring your problem with her sister here! Accept the truth that she doesn't like you and Klea is!"

" Woah... woah.. and now your bringing klea and mariel here!?" Pamamalakpak nyang bigkas.

" P-please tumigil na kayu. " l can't stop myself from crying. Ang dami kong nalalaman ngayung araw.

Dumating si ate elyn with the student na naka bunguan ko lang kanina. I don't know but our reaction right now is different. Tapos ngayun nag ra rant sila together.

Hindi ko alam nanginginig buong katawan ko.

Nag uusap lang kami ni Riri  on how she found out that I'm the University daughter and why did she bring ate elyn on the topic earlier which why ate elyn is here, she heard and now that they are fighting. I don't know. I really don't know what's happening right know am I the only one who don't know anything?

Hindi kuna namalayang nag lulumok ang buong katawan kong naupo sa sahig dahil nadin sa pang hihina at sa mga naririnig ay unti unting hindi kinakaya ng katawan ko.

Uunti lang ang mga estudyante dahil may klase pa ang iba. Pero hindi ko naiintindihan bakit sila ganto. Ano ba ang hindi ko alam? Ano paba ang dapat kong malaman? Bakit ba sila nag sasagutan sa harap ko? Bakit sila ganto? Ano ba ang nangyayari, bakit hindi ko maintindihan???

Tumulo ang isang butil ng luhang kanina kopa gustong ilabas. Ayaw ko silang harapin. Ayaw ko. Gusto ko nalang takasan lahat at kung ano man ang nangyayari ngayun ay gusto kong mawala at maging maayos ang lahat.

"Zoie!.... Oh my ghod what are you both just do!" Patakbong lumapit anga magandang dilag saakin.

I'm weak, I can't even know what to do right now all I know is that I'm losing my strength.

Inalalayan ako nitong tumayo at humarap sa tatlong naka tingin lang saamin at pag tataka ang makikita sa mukha.

Unti unting lumapit saakin ang babaeng kanina kolang nakita ng hahawakan sana ako nito ng inilayo ako ng babaeng may hawak saakin.

"Don't touch her!" Malakas na bulyaw nya sa babae na ngayun ay tumayo.

She's so pretty isn't she? I was mesmerize by my only girl's beauty she's everything I need, and All i ever need was her just her.

"Ohhh please don't cry I'm not dying" I said ng hinaplos nya ang basa kong pisngi.

"You are the one who's crying here, I just missed you." She said.

5minutes lang tayu di nagkita ah...

Even we're infront of people's argument they stop just for me. I know that I like her, but i just refused to, to take care for her. I know my world doesn't suit her universe... But I just can't, Co'z I do love her.