𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 : 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓

☾︎✯☽︎

A little girl sat silently as she stared forward gazing at a man and a woman, both had a gentle smile on their face as their portaits laid atop beds of flowers.

The funeral of Adashino Hyoga and Adashino Saki had ended quite a while ago, but the little girl stayed behind she was rooted in her spot looking towards them.

This little girl had long pale blue hair and glistening pair of blue eyes that even during the funeral of her parent never wavered. She knew that in this world of exorcists and demons who have for over a thousand years been fighting against each other.

In long battles such as this it is only natural to expect death to quickly follow, but it still hurt to lose people esspecially when you feel like you failed to protect those you love. She knew their death would come and she tried to save them from their demise, but she was just a kid she thought she could do it since she knew how they were gonna die but she wasn't stronf enough to save them so she was forced to watch them die.

She could still hear their screams and the crushing of their bones while her eyes were forced to watch their blood, their life slip from their bodies.

"Thank you, for raising me and...I'm sorry, I failed to save you." She bowed towards their portait, she wanted to show her gratitude towards them for raising her and her regret for not being able to do anything whil they saved her.

She glanced down to her banadaged legs a result of her attempt to try and help them only to end up being tossed aside and injuring her legs in the process leaving her to move around in a wheelchair, luckily her legs were not heavily damaged so they are going to heal.

"Benio-sama, it's time to say farewell to the guests."

Yes, this little girl is non other than Adashino Benio, the heroine of this world known as

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕞𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕛𝕚

And it is within this body that a sickly girl was reincarnated, she once read about this world in the comfort of her bed provided at the behest of the kind and lively nurse who took care of her.

At first she wasn't sure what to make of herself she looked nothing like what Benio is supposed to look like in ghe series, she was only able to verify due to her parents and the twin brother Ijika Yuuto as well as various other factors such as the island she currently resides in.

☾︎✯☽︎

Benio was tossed cruelly against the floor after recieving a harsh slap on the cheek.

"This is all your fault! Tell me where did you take her?! What have you done to my sister?! I can't accept this! I can't accept this! Stop pretending to be someone you're not!"

Yuuto had snapped an early yet immidiate sign of him losing his sanity from an extended time being haunted by the numerous horrific versions of worlds lost before this one.

He grabbed her collar while striking her clumsily as he couldn't control his emotions and while he was saying these things to her something inside her snapped and she began to fight back.

"It's not like I asked to have this miserable existence either!" She yelled as she started thrashing her arms at him.

"Yuuto-sama?!"