𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 : 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

☾︎✯☽︎

"Is it good?" Rokuro asked.

The two were seated together a flight of stairs with a pile of boxes filled with mochi.

"Mhm!" She nodded with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Okay..." He sighed wondering how a tiny little waist like that is gonna fit all those treats, but...

"You look so happy when you eat those." He smiled.

"Here." Benio handed him a box.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, sharing is caring. Also, it's tastes all the better when you're here!" She smiled a toothy grin that caught hin of guard but he smiled as he took the box.

"Don't mind if I do!" He laughed and took a bite. "This is good!" He mumbled in surprise and ate another one.

"I knew you'd like it, there's so many ways to go about making mochi. In fact Dosagi even made one with ice cream filling." She spoke as her aura sparkled.

"Dosagi?" He questioned.

"He's my other caretaker, but he spend most if not all of his time in the dungeon. He's like the administrator in there." She explained.

"I see...but, the more I hear about the dungeon. Hey, are you sure you're not being stingy with it?" He pouted and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not, but you've trained hard enough so we'll go together tomorrow how about that?" She offered and it seemed to lift up his spirits.

"I'm gonna show you that all that training you put me through is gonna pay off!" He huffed.

"I bet you are, but what are we gonna do now since we ran away from my teacher?" She asked.

"Hmm...I got it." He smirked and she got curious.

☾︎✯☽︎

"Whoa!" Benio gasped in amazement as she looked around the amusement park bustling with people

"Whoa!" Benio gasped in amazement as she looked around the amusement park bustling with people. "This is amazing! Where are we?" She asked sheepishly.

"An...Amusement Park, have you not been here before?" He asked.

"No, not really." She muttered, a little downcast as she missed out on a lot growing up, too sick to go in the first life and trained too hard to even care in this life.

"Well, I'm gonna show you all the good spots. Stick with me kid and you'll go far." He sparked proudly as his nose was raised high.

The two walked into the park together and meanwhile Subaru and Tatara were watching them from the comfort of her car.