𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 : 𝑨 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆

☾︎✯☽︎

𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢-𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧

The name Benio had given to the dungeon when she first found it. Matters regarding the creation of access point for the island and the mainland has already been completed.

The dungeon is a space existing purely on its own capable of perfoming and controlling its own ecosystem and monsters it was a giant orgamism in on itself.

Although, the only way she could properly get exorcists in here was to convince the Head Exorcist of her cause.

"Hey, hey Benny-chan what are we doing all the way here? It's so isolated...Oh My God! are you going to kill me!" Arima shovered tearfully as he hid behind a tree.

Benio gave the man an annoyed flat look as he was much stronger than her and to see him cowering like a child was just second had embarassment even though she is aware of his true personality for him to willingly act like this was just off putting to say the least, but she sighed deciding that it would be best to get it over with.

"Tsuchimikado Arima."

"Eh? You're using my full name, am I in trouble?"

"Shut up and listen damn it!" She roared.

"Eek!"

"As I was saying, exorcists have been protecting this world from kegare and over the past thousand years we've had the upper hand."

"I know, aren't we just the coolest!" He sparkled.

"But you, others as well as myself know that such fortune won't last forever." She mused.

"...So, what do you have in mind?" His voice sounded a little more solemn but he still had a grin on his face.

She raised and opened her palm where a red key floated aimlessly.

"Welcome...To Oni-dungeon."

The key spun widely between them engulfing them in a bright fuery orange light and by the time Arima opened his eyes he found Benio already walking towards a frightening pair of massive stone double doors.