𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 : 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

☾︎✯☽︎

The two teens face off in the training room of the Seika dormitory

The two teens face off in the training room of the Seika dormitory. Rokuro frowned in concentration before he charged in roaring with his fist in the air.

Benio rolled her eyes and side-stepped tripping him along the way causing him to dive head first into the floor.

"Hey, would you quit doing that?!" He growled.

"Need I remind you that this is a mock fight, maybe if you weren't so predictable you would land face first across the floor." She said.

"Well sorry to disappoint you but it's been a while...when you said you were gonna train me I thought we were gonna focus on actual spell casting." He huffed as he got up.

"No way, you've hardly had any training for two years so you need to start with the basics and your fight skills could use a lot of attention if you haven't noticed. Running to your enemy hoping to strike them down in one punch is stuff you see in anime, you're not one punch man."

"Who?"

"Nevermind...my point is, just like how your mana needs talismans to actually be used in spell casting your body needs it's own arsenal against enemies and since all you have is a giant hand we're gonna need to train you in combat, and that means--"

She dashed at heightened speed and thrust her palm in his chest sending him flying before she vanished and reappeared behind him, kicking him towards the ceiling where he hit his head and just as he was about to hit the ground she caught him in a princess carry and then dropped him flat on his back.

"You can never let your guard down." She said and walked away with a flick of her hair.

"You jerk..." He grumbled as he watched her walk out of the room.

"Come, let's get you back into writing talismans again." She said and he followed her with a frown.

It's been some time since they saved Ryougo and after that Benio has been taking the time to train Rokuro and take back the the time of everything he missed out.

She watched as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration as they were improving his calligraphy.

"Relax Rokuro, the paper isn't running away." She said as he was trying to do too much too quickly she moved the paper aside and brought a fresh one, she came up behind him and held the hand.

"W-What are you doing?!" He blushed bright red as she got super close.

"Calm down." She said as she guided his had across the paper. "You need to be light with the brush, calm and precise strokes."