𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 : 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡, 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑙𝑦𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑠

☾︎✯☽︎

Rokuro came walking into the living room with a tray holding a cup of green tea for Mitejima Subaru who sat blissfully flicking through a magazine.

"Hey, you're tea is ready." He sighed.

"My this looks good." She smiled at a particular article, although Rokuro was caught offguard as he unwillingly caught a glance of her chest causing his cheeks to go pink.

"H-Hey, tea..."

"Your tea is ready, Subaru-sama." His flustered heart was quickly replaces with anger and annoyance.

"You're not too considerate, are you? Who serves tea without cakes?" She hummed with a teasing grin.

"What do you exoect me to do?" He groaned.

"I'm here, sorry for the wait." Benio arrived with a plate of crackers and Rokuro smiled at her arrival.

"Gram crackers, don't people usually serce something sweet with tea?" Subaru hummed questioningly.

"Yes, well. It seems that lately you've been quite concerned with you're weight so I prepared accordingly." Benio smiled, while Rokuro was surprised that Benio would even mention that and to her former teacher no less.

"How considerate, but don't you think you're being quite rude to someone who painstakingly took part in raising you?" Subaru's eyes opened from her usual closed-eyed smile with a more warning.

"Well, it's not like I've got anything better to do." Benio replied with her own smile, but not smiling warning.

"Uh, um..." Poor Rokuro who was caught between two dangerously smiling women only prayed her could be spared from the crossfire.

"How could you Benio, even after I went through getting you two such lovely outfits." Subaru muttered sadly.

"To which I am grateful, but just a few days ago you told us you woukd be giving us some sort of secret training, yet all you've had as do is wait on you

"To which I am grateful, but just a few days ago you told us you woukd be giving us some sort of secret training, yet all you've had as do is wait on you. What exactly are you hoping to convey besides irritation!" Benio huffed.

 What exactly are you hoping to convey besides irritation!" Benio huffed