𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐

☾︎✯☽︎

Should I be rude?

Should I gave him the silent treatment?

I want to make a good impression.

How should I talk to him?

These were the thoughts running through her head as she brough Rokuro under the shade of the tree. She wanted their meeting to be different than the one protrayed in the manga.

Though itooked like her worried were unwarrented as Rokuro didn't look upset to be around her which is good. However, she also used him to sort of get them lost so she could come across those kids and eliminate the C-rank lurking somewhere, ultimately leading to this moment where she cut a kegare's head clean off its shoulders before it could even lean in to gobble the children.

She grabbed a talisman from her holster and used it to create a barrier bubble around the children so they don't get hurt as she battles the lower rank kegare nestled in the ground.

Like insects the kegare burst out of the ground.

"No! No!" The little girl whimpered.

"Don't worry as long as you're in that bubble...you'll be protected." Benio assured as she took out another talisman.

"Exorcists enchantments!" She summoned and her card exploded sending beams of light soaring around her.

She created this talisman long ago so instead of having one talisman for one enchantment she created one talisman with all of them. So, as the beams faded into the limbs of her body encasing her body with enchantments.

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

In a blink she dashed forward cutting each kegare within seconds, Benio's body was not built for brute strength but she was especially nimble and better suited for fast and decisive attacks.

"...Not fast enough." She muttered, although it was a crushing victory she still strived to be better.

She turned around to help the children as one of them was badly injured his back soaked in his own blood.

"It's okay." She said as she knelt in front of the bubble and she took out a talisman to heal the child and soon his eyes opened.

"Onii-chan! Thank goodness!"

"Kohana."

"That was pretty impressive."

She turned to find Rokuro walking up to her with a smile on her face.