𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 : 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

☾︎✯☽︎

Arima's proclamation stunned the crowd all of them anticipating the battle for the potention Miko. However, to others there would be opposition.

"Screw you! I'm not interested, and I have no reason to!" Rokuro refused.

"The future of exorcists...No, the future of Japan itself rests upon this historic event. There's no room for your opinion on the matter. Besides...she looks more than ready to go." Arima sent a glance towards Benio who was more than ready as she hold two short blades. "By the way, sorry to be a downer but Benny-chan I'm gonna need to set a handicap, you mind?" He kindly asked.

"Do whatever you deem necessary." She nodded.

"Alrighty, he's all yours!" Arima beamed after he was done settinf the restraints on her.

"Y-You! Are you serious!" Rokuro yelped as he dodged her attack. "Stop it! I said I don't want anything to do with exorcists!" He exclaimed as she walked down the stairs.

"As you just heard...the world is at stake...knowing this. Will you not fight?" Benio asked.

"That seems like more of a problem for you exorcists, it has nothing to do with me you can just become the miko for all I care. I just wanna live my life!" He yelled.

It got silent for a moment as Benio stopped her descent down the stairs.

"How...selfish." Her face contored in a look of utter digust and it sent a chill down Rokuro's spine as a sweat went down his face.

"You know, I though differently of you but never could I have imagined that you would be such a coward...but, I'll grant your wish if I'm going to be come the Miko...you should just die." She spoke as she put on her mask and she vanished into thin air.

Before he knew it he saw a glint of a sword going right for his neck and he jumped back, but the blade grazed his neck causing some blood to flow.

"Are you crazy?!" He roared but she didn't reply to him and charged right at him and there was nothing he could do against her speed as she cut him over and over and over again until she kicked him the face sendinf him flying across the battle floor.

"Y-You..." He groaned as he picked himself from the ground.

"Benio-kun, you can push him harder." Arima mused. "What's wrong Rokuro-kun?! You're just standing there like some big punching bag! If you don't fight properly I won't be able to continue my story about the Miko!" He whined.

"Shut up, underwear man! I gave up beig an exorcists a long time ago!" Rokuro coughed out.

"My, my. What is it that you fear? I know Rokuro-kun. About you giving up on fighting and also the reason behind it." Arima sighed.

"...Wha?! You!" Rokuro paled as he was stunned.

"An exorcists who won't fight is worthless, and weak exorcists are destined to die. Much like your old friends...They died because they were weak." He said and that really struck a chord in Rokuro.

"Well, their deaths were inconsequential. It just proves how useless they were. Trash who could't accomplish a single thing as an exorcist woulf have only grown up to remain trash, after all!" Arima played the bad guy quite well as