𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲 : 𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡

☾︎✯☽︎

The kitchen was a mess, an obvious testament to the person who obviously can't cook, but Rokuro refused to give up and tried again and again as he followed the cook boom that he somehow managed to find in the cupboards.

Finally, after hours of hard work he made it, a halfway decent meal.

"Yeah! It's done! Rokuro special... Oyakodon hehehe even I can do it if I try. I even tasted it so all that's left is for her to come home."

She's running pretty late

She's running pretty late. She said she'd be home by 3pm and its been hours...she, can't be exorcising kegare on her own, right?...the food won't taste good if it's cold.

He hoped she would get home soon so he could rub it in her face that he can cook.

"Hurry up and get home." He muttered as he waited patiently.

Meanwhile in Magano, Benio was in a fierce battle with Kamui.

All that training that she forced herself into to get stronger, days where she didn't leave the dungeon and traversed further in fighting off sorts of monsters and kegare paid off. However, at the end of the day, she's human and he's not.

During the battle Benio found herself with her back on the floor with Kamui towering over her.

"What's the matter? you're slowing down." Kamui stopped when he realised this.

"It can't be helped, after all...I'm human and I can't exactly fight off of potions forever and I'm running out of spells...but, I'm glad that I fought you Kamui." She nodded, her body was bruised and he clothes were cut all over the place and in some areas she bled a little.

"You're glad? That's weird, you're weird."

"Yes, maybe you right. However, I managed to bring out more of your strength I much was I able to bring out?" She asked.

"About a 1/4 left until I showed half my strength." He replied.

"I see...I'm disappointed that I could reach that far." She sighed.

"You're not fighting me for revenge?" He asked.

"Why would I?" She asked.

"I killed your parents, aren't you humans supposed to get all vengeful or something over stuff like this?" He asked.

"I guess...I'd be lying if I sad looking at you didn't upset me, but in this world it's kill or he killed, you only killed my parents because they tried to kill you, that's how it works so there's no use going after something that'll never bring them back or make me feel better." She shrugged.