𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 : 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

☾︎✯☽︎

Benio pinched the bridge of her nose propping the glasses she was wearing to tip over in an odd angle

Benio pinched the bridge of her nose propping the glasses she was wearing to tip over in an odd angle. Rokuro watched from the side in concern as she looked really tired, how could she not lately she's been coming home late at night and now she's typing away on her laptop.

"Keep that brush moving Rokuro." She chided and he flinched wondering how she could've noticed him stop. She fixed her glasses and resumed working on her laptop.

"Hey, uh are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" She asked.

"I mean, have you looked at yourself? You look tired." He said.

"Oh well, since I'm the only member of my family left alive I do my family's paperwork." She mused.

"Aren't you a little young to be doing that?!" He exclaimed.

"Maybe, but I've been doing this for a long time now. So I'm honestly used to it." She said.

"But aren't there like adults that can help you?" He questioned.

"There are, but I don't trust them." She frowned and she looked up and peaked over her laptop to see his calligraphy progress. "Nice work Rokuro." She smiled as she ruffled his hair.

"Stop treating me like a child, we're the same age you know!" He exclaimed as he turned away from her, for some reason she decided to havd her hair up and oddly made her more mature and that irritated him.

"Sorry." She said.

"Well, hello, Rokuro-kun, Benny-chan! How have you been? It's your cupif of love, Tsuchimikado Arima♡︎"

"You're still in town?" Rokuro frowned.

"How cold. But this is great, you two are together! I know it's a little sudden but I'd like you two to get ready to head out." He announced.

"Sorry, but you're gonna have to hold on your tomfoolery Tsuchimikado Arima as I am very busy." Benio spoke not sparing him a glance.

"Aw come on Benny, it's a really nice place...where you the Twin Star Exorcists', evolution will be tested and you definitely can't miss this shining star of a chance and you can't avoid it." He grinned cheekily.

"No." She spoke flatly.

"Oh come on please, please, please!" He whined as he smothered himself around her begging for her attention.