𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 : 𝑨𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆

☾︎✯☽︎

As the morning sun rose a snoring Rokuro laid peacefully on the floor.

"Rokuro...Enmadou Rokuro...wake up." Benio called out. I didn't think he'd be this much of a heavy sleeper. She pouted as she squeezed his cheeks although her irritation quickly faded a  she giggled seeing as he looked ridiculous as she did that.

After that she proceded to block his airways by blocking his nose and mouth, she watched as he struggled while his face turned red.

"Wh-What?! Is the world ending?!" He shot up gasping as he tried to suck in the air back into his lungs.

"Good morning, Enmadou Rokuro."

He turned to the side towards the girl sitting beside him.

"Y-You?!"

Rokuro backed up until he hit the wall in surprise at her sudden presence. Who said you could come in here?! This is my room!" He  exclaimed as he got up to turn on the light.

"Hey...let's go to Magano." She outright suggested, she wanted to get the ball rolling and prepare him early.

"To Magano?" He asked.

"Your power is extraordinary, it is amazing." She replied.

"So?" He frowned.

"It would be a shame if it's not put to proper use. You have potential to become the strongest, I want to help train you...so come with me." She said.

"No way!" Rokuro exclaimed. "I have no intention of ever going back to Magano. And do you really think anyone is gonna be like, "sure, let's go!" just because you asked?!" He huffed and crossed his arms in defiance.

He's really against it...if that's the case.

Benio moved up close, really close and looked up towards him.

"Please?"

She pleaded as she sparkled with a fury.

"W-Wait!"

Rokuro yelped as she touched up against his arm and chest.

"Don't you want to be strong...to be powerful?...I can help you...so, please won't you come with me?" She whispered against his ear.

"Ah~...No!" He yelled as he pushed her back by her shoulders.

"Tch." Benio scowled at her failed attempt to seduce him. This usually worked in drama, he's got a good mental fortitude. She thought.

"I'm not gonna do it no matter what you say and n-no m-matter what you do! Anyway get out!" Rokuro exclaimed as he tossed her out his bedroom.

"Let me be clear about this while we're on the subject, it was by chance that I happened to get into that fight yesterday. When it comes to exorcists, I seriously hate them!" He growled.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah...I'm sure. If you get it just leave me alone!" He yelled as he slammed the door in her face.

Seeing as she wouldn't get anywhere she decided to to head to the dungeon to get in some training.

She wanted to clear levels of the new dungeon to speed things along and spawn stronger monsters for the Mainland exorcists.

"Troubles, with your future husband?"

The moment she came out of the dungeon Dosagi begun his questioning. She sighed as she walked through the lobby of the dungeon and up to the counter to ascertain the quality of her loot.