MEMORIES! Oh yeah!

Chapter 12- MEMORIES! Oh, yeah!

***

Allison's POV

FLASHBACK

"Ah!" I said, poking my head out the TARDIS before completely exiting the contraption. "Just breathe that futuristic planet smell in." I hesitated for a moment before giggling at myself.

What was I doing? I haven't had a companion for over twenty years, or was it longer than that? Oh well, I may have lost count, and that's alright. But sometimes, I get a little lonely... Maybe I should get a companion, maybe...

"Ha, look at me, talking to myself." I said as I closed the TARDIS door and breathed in the planet's air. My TARDIS was now disguised as a metal cylindrical pod, and I had landed on this planet in the year 5,000,000,048. My nose twitched as the foul scented air hit me. Oh, why did I pick New Earth 15? I don't know, I set the TARDIS to random and this is where it sent me. Hopefully, something interesting will happen here.

I ruffled my chin-length ginger hair as I walked down the false-brick streets of New Earth. Man, I loved this regeneration; I had bright green eyes, a cute thin nose, a mischievous smile, and I was GINGER! I was wearing a hot pink crop top over an orange camisole, a pair of leggings that was white on the right leg and a pale gray on the left, and a pair of faded orange low riding converse. The main reason why I loved this regeneration was because it preceded the horrible regeneration who thought that she could save the world wearing a dress, she did, but that's just... no.

I was on my ninth regeneration, so I was the Tenth Guardian. That's my name, the Guardian, back on my home planet, Gallifrey, I was always guarding my friends and protecting them from trouble, so they started calling me the Guardian. And when I graduated, with my TARDIS license mind you, the name just, stuck I guess.

I came across what appeared to be multiple, large trash bins all against the walls an alleyway. I started to walk down the strip of ground between them, when they all burst to life. The bins opened up and showed what looked like salespeople with long strips of varying patches behind them.

"Bravery!" One man yelled at me. "Get your bravery here, enough courage in one patch to help you achieve any goal you like."

"Oh, that's rubbish." A young woman with a Scottish accent yelled from another bin. "Look here, Runner's High, some call it the best feeling in the world."

"True Love!" Another woman from surprise, surprise another bin advertised. "I got True Love here, but a pretty girl like yourself probably don't need it."

"Happy, a classic, but always appreciated. Everybody loves someone who's Happy." Yet another voice chimed in.

"I'm- I'm alright, really." I said earnestly. This is why I didn't like this planet, it's just full of junkies but they're all addicted to fake emotions. They don't even want to have real emotions, they're just content with marinating in a stew of fake emotions and fake living. I normally enjoy the exploits of humans and hope for the best for them, but these humans are just disgusting.

I quickly power walked down another alleyway and to what looked like a metal door. It was locked, aw, now I have to break in somewhere. I took out my sonic that was tucked in at the back of my leggings. It was a gold model that was about six inches long and had a bright orange tip. I soniced the door, wincing slightly at the irritating noise of it (hm, maybe my next sonic should have a silent mode), and walked through the now unlocked door.

I was met with a cloud of smoke, followed by another and another. The smoke was overpowering and smacked me in the face repeatedly as I stumbled forward blindly. The door behind me slammed shut all by itself. The smoke burned the insides of my lungs and I felt like I was about to die when a gloved hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward.