Hello There

Chapter 19- Hello There

***

Allison's POV

"And..." I said as lifted my right foot on the console and kicked another lever up. I was holding two levers down with one hand, had three buttons were pressed and a knob was twisted with the other, and pressed down on a far to reach button with my right foot.

"Done!" I said as the Earth was returned to its proper position. I let all my limbs fall to my sides and took a step back as I watched from the monitor as people in the Doctor's TARDIS cheered and clapped and hugged.

I let a huge smile inch its way on my face and I jumped up and punched the air. I don't know why I did that, maybe it was everyone else celebrating and I wanted to as well.

The flight went pretty well, if I say so myself. Once I latched onto the Doctor's TARDIS, which was in the Medusa Cascade and a second out of sync with the rest of the universe, both TARDISs worked in harmony to return the Earth back home.

The Doctor's TARDIS soon started moving again, and my TARDIS, still being locked onto his, was dragged along.

I stepped out of my TARDIS to see that both the Doctor and I had appeared in a park. I closed my TARDIS's doors and leaned against it, still cringing at the new exterior of it. Out of all the things in the universe it could be stuck as, of course it goes telephone box on me.

Sarah Jane and the Doctor stepped out of his TARDIS. I tried to give them some privacy and didn't listen to most of their conversation. I just stared at my fingernails, hm, maybe I should file them down or something; I could physically wound someone with these talons.

I looked up as Sarah Jane started backing away suddenly while saying, "Gotta go! He's only 14. It's a long story. And thank you!" Hey! Don't I get a 'thank you' for helping out?

The Doctor waved to her, a smile on his face. She waved back before dashing off. He then turned to look at me, his face now serious.

"I don't suppose you could just forget this ever happened and we could part our separate ways?" I asked with a shrug. The Doctor just shook his head. "So... what?" I asked right before he hugged me. I just stood there shocked for a few seconds with my arms at my sides before hugging him back.

Now, if I was me in the real world, I would be freaking out so much that I would probably faint, but now, I kinda felt like I was hugging my equal. I mean we were both Timelords, we both went through some seriously sad stuff, we both try to look for the good, and we both run from our problems. See, equals.

The Doctor broke the hug after a few seconds and took a step back so that he was in close proximity to his TARDIS. I didn't feel any sadness or hurt at that, because I knew that I would do the same thing.

"When you talked to me in that hospital, did you know?" The Doctor asked, his hands were in his pockets as he spoke.

"That you were another Timelord? Yes." I said while looking at the ground.

"I know why you didn't tell me then, that you were a Timelord." My head shot up to look at him at this. "You told me."

"Never thought I would." I said, trying to make this conversation lighter and failing miserably.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping out just now."

"Don't sweat it." Good grief, could this be any more awkward? We were like siblings forced to make up.

"And I don't blame you." The Doctor said with a sincere look in his eyes. Before I could ask what that means Martha and Jack hopped out of the TARDIS. Martha gave the Doctor and hug while Jack practically tackled me.