It's the Face of Boe not the Face Curtain!

Chapter 14- It's the Face of Boe, not the Face Curtain!

***

Lily's POV

Blue shirt, or gray shirt? Blue shirt? Gray shirt? Oh Mother of McDonalds! Just pick a shirt! Okay, then, gray shirt!

I pulled on my gray loose neck shirt over my black tank and slid into some sandals. Since no one was watching, I strutted out of my room, swaying my hips overdramatically and flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Um, what are you doing?" A voice from behind me asked. I released a womanly shriek and spun around, striking the Grasshopper pose from Kung Fu Panda. Oh, it was just Allison, guess I didn't hear her. Curse her, and her sneaky ninja skills.

"Uh..." Think of an excuse! Something! "Nothing..." I said as I returned to standing like a normal person. It was meant to be a statement, but it kinda came out as a question though. Oh, well if that wasn't the guiltiest answer in the universe then I don't know what is. "What, um, what are you doing?"

"Trying to fix the chameleon circuit." She said while pulling her charcoal brown curly hair into a messy bun.

"Okay, cool." I said even though I didn't know what that thing was.

"Well, as much as I love this hallway, I'm gonna go do something." She said before walking down the hallway. What was I doing anyway? Oh yeah, food, that's probably something important.

I walked down the hallway and after a few failed attempts to find the kitchen (apparently Allison has a POOL), I finally found it. I walked over to the fridge, to see what Allison had to eat when I was suddenly thrown into the countertop.

"Sorry!" Allison's voice faintly echoed from somewhere. I sighed aloud, realizing that I would have to figure out what that was. Breakfast can wait, I thought as I straightened my glasses on my nose.

I took off running to the control room, one thought pounding in my head: What the heck did she do now?

*

Allison's POV

Alright, just one more turn and this stupid little chameleon circuit will finally be fixed. I steadied my silver wrench over the tiny knob, if I wasn't carefully enough, I could over tighten it and it would snap off, leaving my beautiful TARDIS stuck as a tree or something.

I was suddenly jerked to the side, slamming into a jumble of other wires and over-tightening the knob. Oh for Chuck's sake! The knob snapped off completely and I pocketed it before untangling myself from the mess. I had decided that I would try to fix the now broken circuit as my first mechanical job in this regeneration.

"SORRY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs because if I know Lily, and I do, she would be eating breakfast right now.

I sighed as I looked down at my wrench. It seems that in this regeneration, I wasn't very handy with tools, similar to what I was in my eighth but I did know a bit more than she did. Gavin could probably figure this out, and he would have that cute little smile on his face while he worked and- No! Allison, Guardian, you already cried about him. He's gone and you need to move on.

"You're stupid." I said to my wrench before tucking it into the tool pocket on my little swing. The under controls had a little, faded gray swing for me to maneuver in whenever I needed to fix something.

"Allison, where are you?" Lily's voice rang out from above me.

"Down here." I answered pulling myself along the pulley system of the swing to get to the stairs. Lily dropped to her knees.