Chapter 1

Im soo excited Im going to Scotland to finally meet Chloe a girl i meet on twitter we spoke on twitter for ages and became good friends and she asked me if i wanted to come visit her and i said yes so im going to spend Summer with her by the way im Amber and im 18 years old i love One Direction and that it for now the plane just landed i smiled jumping off my seat getting my bag and rushing off the plane She said she was going to be waiting with a sign weird girl she is i got my suitcases looking about When i saw a sign saying 'Amber Hurry up im Hungry'i laughed going over i saw her and she dropped the sign and gave me a hug "nice to finally meet you"i say "same to you"she says she takes one of my suitcases and walks out she puts them in the back off the car and we jump in this girl is weird on twitter and skype she better not drive crazy she started the car driving out the airport so far so good..

We reached a house "my humble Home"she says we jump out and grab my stuff she opens the door its a nice house walk in and livingroom on left kitchen right stairs in the middle and she said there was 3 bedrooms "so what do you want to do for your first night here"she asked i shrugged "first im changing"she says running half way upstairs "sorry my maners come with i will show you your room"she says she grabs a suitcase and leads me to a room "im right across the hall so just call if you need anything"she says i nod i started putting stuff away then changing i went down stairs to see loads of sweets in the livingroom on the table and Chloe was looking through DvD's "what about this one"she asked holding up toy story i smiled "yeah love it"i say she nods putting it on we sat watching 1,2 and 3 it was 10pm now "ok do you want to text a bunch of Random numbers and see if any answer"she asks i nod "yeah sounds fun"i say i pull my phone i type in a random number saved a bunch of random numbers and texted them all saying 'hi just to give you this little text saying i love you hope that put a smile on your face text back if you want :)xx' i sat my phone on the table then my phone started playing one thing sayin i have a text i picked it up putting a sweet in my mouth i unlocked my phone 'One message from #Random5' it said i clicked it seeing the message they sent 'hi it did thanks was having a bad day just broke up with my girlfriend because it wasnt working out i texted back :) whats your name i would like to save your name x'i smiled 'its Amber :) whats yours?'i asked i sat it down "that was random 5 i made him smile"i said "how you know its a boy"she askdd "he said him and his girlfriend broke up"i said she nodded my phone went off again 'if i tell you i would have to kill you... :)xx'he sent 'please i told you mine you could be a 72year old prev'i wrote waiting for a reply 'trust me im not im 19years old and its Liam gonna have to kill you now'i giggled "aww someones having fun"chloe said i nodded i saved the name too 'Liam! :)' 'no please dont kill me im too young to die!' im glad i texted this Random number 'sorry have too and i was getting to like talking to you' 'well dont kill me then!'i wrote 'ok ok you will live...for now well im going to sleep its late night sleep tight Love'he wrote i smiled 'thank you! Night sleep tight :)xx'i wrote we went to our rooms falling asleep what a great day its been i wonder what tomorrow holds for me i thought as i fell asleep wondering who Liam was...

AN:Sorrys its short... :) xxx