Chapter 15

Ambers POV

After the concert Chloe was still smiling even tho she just got on stage with stage fright and told Niall he stole her heart and said yes i was proud of her not for getting Niall for getting over her fear of stage fright alittle "Amber"Liam asked i looked up at him "yeah Li"i said "You want to come to my room for a movie night"he asks i nod he smiles at me and pecks my lips it was about 6pm "Do you guys want to go out for a drink tonight"Harry asked Zayn and Louis nod "Me and Amber are having movie night sorry mate"Liam says he nods and then we look for Niall and Chloe where did they go i pull my phone out to see i had a text 'Heyy Nialls taking me somewhere tell the boys see you later xxx :)' it was from Chloe "Aww Niall has took her somewhere"i said "aww thats cute"El says 'Ok have fun! But not too much fun! :)xx' i replyed back putting my phone in my pocket we walked out to the car and drove to the hotel and all jumped up and Harry Zayn Louis and El joined them to go out whild me and Liam went to his room "Liam can i borrow some clothes to change into to be comfy"i ask blushing he smiles "sure Love"he says and he grabs joggy bottoms and a baggy top i went to the bathroom and changed in to they smelled of him...

Of course they do there his clothes

I walked out to see him topless and in a pair of joggy bottoms i couldnt help but stare i bite my lip oh gosh why must he be sooo hot! "Like what you see"he asks i go bright red looking down i walk over to his bed and he presses play on the movie then moves me closer to him i smile and lay my head on his chest as the movie Toy story 1 goes on by The 2nd i close my eyes just listening to his heart beat "Amber"he whispers i dont answer im too tired im just about to fall asleep "Your so beautiful"he whispers kissing my head and i fall asleep

I woke up and it was 2am i looked up to see Liam i smiled he looks soo cute and sweet when hes asleep an angel i grabbed my phone without waking Liam and saw i had a text from Harry...

'Sup my homie hopee yohu anxd liaqm use proytection and to just say i love you tell Liam i love him!xx' i giggled 'whatevet floats your goat Harry'i reply sitting my phone down and cuddling back up to Liam to go back to my peaceful sleep

AN: Heres the next chapter people! ahaha Harry your drunk...

Wonder where Niall and Chloe are? you will find that out in the next chapter :D well this was just some cute time for Amber and Liam :P

This morning i wanted to be a dog because they can just sleep and thats what i wanted to do i almost fell asleep in English :/ not going to any classes on Thursday or Friday only one class and i need to go have a Test thing but the rest of the time i will be on a bus thing doing a day for first years about bullying alcohol drugs and crime :P Well im going to update my other story 'Its Upto Us' then might go to sleep then maybe i wont want to sleep during classes xxxx And im out! byees!!

Vote!

Comment!

Love ya!xxx