Chapter 21

I thought about it to stay safe "Truth"i said she smirked then started thinkkng "Anybody want a drink of beer"Harrya asked "everyone but Amber"Liam said "and Chloe"Niall added he nodded walking to the kitchen "is it true you moved out because your mum and dad didnt like you"she said i just sat there "uhh"i said i looked at Niall next to me he knew Amber knew i tbink i told El "Is that any of your bussiness"Amber said glareing at her "she picked truth"Hannah said "no its not true fid you move to join the circus"i said smiling everyone laughed and her jaw dropped Harry came back and handed out drinks then me and Amber had water "why cant we drink"i asked "i dont want you drunk"Liam said "We are 18"we said they signed and got us ond we smiled and took a drink "Amber truth or dare"i said "Truth"she said aww she playing to safe hmm "whats 5 things you love about Liam"i asked "His eyes Smile Laugh hes funny and He likes me for me"she said smiling to herself aww that was cute "Hannah truth or dare"Amber asked "Dare"she said "Dont make her run naked or anything i dont wanna ser her like that i will throw up my nandos and it was good..."i whispered to her she burst out laughing shaking her head "I dare you to run about the street shouting 'I love pussy'"She said smiling at her everyone laughed she stood up "ok"she said going for the door when she came back with Amber she made sure she did it Amber was laughing so muh "A.girl.came.up.to.her.and.said.me too"she said laughing i started laughing with everyone else oh gosh! "ok Niall Truth or dare"She asked "Dare"he said "i dare you to go in the ciupboard with me for 5min"she said Harry was drunk which was funny but he better keep his clown i mean lady off my man! i gave Niall a worried look "its ok babe"he whislered to me i nodded he kissed my cheek and got up and went to the cupboard when they entered Harry stood up "im gonna be sick"he said running upstairs Liam run up after him we waited 5min i quickly stood up and went to the cupboard and opened it and gasped i ran back to Amber and El tears streaming down my face Amber and El and Perrie ran over to me hugging me "what happened"they asked angry grew in me i just shaked my head "im going to room"i mumbled running to my room we got our own rooms this time "Chloe"Niall said i stopped "i didnt kiss her"he said i just nodded and ran in the room and throwed myself on my bed i just sat there the full say until 6ish i walked out to just see the girl even IT! was there she smirked at me and i wanted to slap her i knew Niall wouldnt kiss her Harry must feel better they must be at a concert we all only had 1drink but he had more but not to much think he drank them too fast i sat down next to Amber and Perrie we were watchking the tv gosh knows what "where are the boys"i ask "concert"El said Hannah just kept glareing at me and i couldnt take anymore i stood up "Want to stop stareing!"i shouted she rolled her eyes "you know Nialls a good kisser" she said standing up i got so fucking angry i wad ready to jump on her but she said something else "i really enjoyed that kiss even Harry isnt as good as kisser as that"she said i raised my hand and slapped her right across her face just as the boys walked in Harry first oh great...

AN: oooo! what will happen i really love writing this story i get excited ober my own story ahha :) sorry Amber that its focused on me im trying to keep it on you but i need some drama im trying my best :D hope you like xxxxx