Chapter 12

Me and Liam walked out hand in hand where is he taking me...we got in Liams car and he drove somewhere i dont know tho we parked the car and Liam ran round the car to let me out i smiled "thanks"i say smiling at him oh my Alton Tours i heard of this place i smiled as we walked in hmm what to go on first we went on a few rides then we started playing a game and Liam won me a teddy bear it was cute "ok best till last"Liam says taking my hand and taking me towards the ferriswheel and waited in line and they finally got in and it started moving i cuddled in to Liam as we reached the top it stopped must be letting more people on "Thanks for taking me here Liam"i say smiling "No Problem did you have fun"he asks "yeah it was amazing"i said "glad to hear you had fun"he said i looked up to see Liams beautiful Brown eyes looking back down on me he slowly starts to lean in and so do i we didnt notice that we moved "next!"the man shouted before i could kiss him Liam jumped and so did i we got off Dam! i have the right to slap that guy ruining my almost Kiss with Liam we reach Liams car and he drops me off at Chloes house he walks me upto the door "i really had fun Liam"i say smiling "me too cant believe your coming on tour with us"he said i nodded "Amber"he says "yeah"i say "i know we havent known each other long but would you umm be my girlfriend"he asks i grin ear to ear "yes!"i say hugging him when we pull away i look into his eyes again he slowly started leaning in and so did i praying no one jumped out of nowhere and my prayers where answered when his soft lips where placed on mine i felt like i was flying sparks and everything i closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he place his on my hips when we pulled away i smiled at him "see you tomorrow Love"he said as he walked away i opened the door and closed it and turned around to see Chloe smiling at me creepy smile on her face i scream "what the hell Chloe you trying to kill me"i said she just smiled even more "awwww that was soo cute"she says "you where watching Chloe thats creepy"i say "no its not you where outside my house"she says i roll my eyes "was that the first kiss"shs says i blush "it was "she screams "shh"i say we sit down "tell me what happened"she says "we went on rides and Liam won me this bear"i said showing her she smiled "cute"she says "then on the ferriswheel we were about to kiss but the guy at the botton shouted next im serious i had a right to slap him"i said she laughed "then when we got here he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes and we kiss as you saw you creep"i said "well i was worried your luckey i didnt come out"she says i rolled my eyes again "well how did your date go with Niall"i asked "it was nice we sat in the hotel watching movies throwing food about"she saod "did you kiss"i asked she frowned "almost again Louis ran him screaming about harry chasing him"she says "aww"i say "thats the 3rd time"she says "you packed for 3am"she asks "nope i will do that now"i say running upstairs to pack my stuff once i finished i went straight to bed still thinking about mine and Liams kiss...

AN:Why Hello hope you liked this chapter i feel sorry for Chloe and Niall they still havent kissed but Amber and Liam did aww aha dont worry Amber i would want to slap that guy too!

Amber even tho i said it wouldnt be up until tomorrow my time i did this for youuu! hope its ok.

Well i feel sorry for my friend because i just sent her a rant about it being not fair that my mum and dad wont get me 1D tickets it started as me saying how beautiful Niall was then i said i would never meet them then went into a rant! woops...

My family hates it when im bugging them or if im upstairs all night so i sat down stairs on the floor in the corner reading and they tease me for being to into my phone and my dad Phoned me from across the room to annoy me was not funny at all :( xxx Well im ending my rambleing because i dont want to annoy you nah i just to pee badly ahaha :D xxxx