Chapter 25

Chloes POV

Doctors asked me what was wrong "nothing i just saw Liam Payne"i said smiling they all gave me a 'really'look they all made sure i was ok then left when a girl with alot of make up came in oh gosh who is she she rings a bell hmm oh well "oh my gosh Chloe"she says running over and hugging me "uhh do i know you"i asked "oh yeah the doctor told me you might not remember"she said "im Hannah"she said hannah hannah ugh! Where have i heard that name "would you like me to tell you what has happened what did you last remember"she asked hmm getting Amber at the airport we drove home thats about it "the day i picked up my friend Amber"i said she smiled "ok you wont believe it but your dating Harry Styles"she said "what no im not no way i am"i said i couldnt be i liked Niall "yeah you are since im dating Niall Louis and Eleanor Zayn and Perrie and Liam and Amber"she said me and Harry i would of put him more as a brother to me "Well i better be going busy busy girl"she said running out i was confused all she told me is who im dating not very helpful then Amber and Liam came in "you ok"she asked "sup Amber hello Liam"i said "dont worry i didnt remember anythjng since i picked you up but i got filled in by a girl what was her name i dont know on whats happened"i said they shared a glance then Niall ran in after him everyone else he ran over to me pulling me in for a hug "Chloe oh my gosh your ok i was soo worried"he said he leaned forward how much i wanted to kiss him but Harrys there im dating Harry and hes dating that girl dam whats her name i pushed him away "what you doing Niall"i ask confused "Chloe do you remember me"he asked i laughed "your Niall Horan irish angel not hard to not know you and the other boys"i said he sat at the edge of my bed and tried to kiss me when Hannah AHA got the name walked in i widened my eyes i pushed Niall away and he fell on his ass "You ok Niall"Harry asked Harry walked over to Hannah and kissed her lips wait what! "Harry!"i yelled he jumped and looked at me "what"he asked confused "why do that in front of me"i ask "sorry i forgot you dont like me kissing my girlfriend"he said taking her outside "w-what"i said really confused "Ok what the hell just happened"i asked "Niall did you not care you girlfriend cheating on you"i said "what!"he said giving me a weird look "Chloe your my girlfriend"he said "noo your going out with Hannah im goin out with Harry"i said "Chloe who told you that"Amber asked "Hannah the girl that came in and filled me in on life"i said Amber let out a groan "that bitch im gonna slap her"she said about to walk out but Liam held her "so im dating you"i said looking at Niall he nodded "sorry but i dont remember"i said he frowned "Chloe can i try something"he asked i nodded he lean forward i closed my eyes kissing him it was as sweet as our first kiss wait first kiss i remember it all started coming back to me now that bitch! I pulled away "ohh that clown is going down"i said everyone laughed "everyone when she walks in play along"i said as Hannah and Harry walked in "Harry how could you"i yelled "cheating on me with Hannah!"i shouted "what no i didnt im dating Hannah your with Niall"he said "Noo Niall likes Hannah he just told me"i shouted Niall looked at me then caught on "uhh yeah sorry mate"he says Hanah looks over the moon she jumped into Nialls arms "i knew if i got her to forget dating you i would get you"she said then covered her mouth steping back Amber and me smirked at each other all us girls smiled at each other "Now"i said "clown get you filthy hands of my boyfriend"i growled at her her jaw hit the ground "you remember"she said in disbelief "yeah all it took was a kiss by my REAL boyfriend"i said smirking at her "Harry"she sais turning to him he just stared "get out"he said "what"she said "you used me to get to Niall!"he said "Har-"she qas cut off by Amber slapping her then Eleanor "finally!"they scream Liam ans Louis just stare and the event happing infront of them Niall sat with me "Niall you're really picking that over me"she said i glared at her "Chloe is not an it shes beautiful kind funny sweet caring she has amazing eyes a perfect smile a contages (AN:spelling?) laugh shes my princeess"he said kissing me i smiled "ugh fine"she said storming out "BYE CLOWN"we all shout and then laugh now she gone "Party the witch is gone"Amber says dancing she stopped when she noticed no one joined her "uhh"she said Liam got up and danced with her she giggled at him doing weird dance moves they are such a cute couple...

AN: shes gone! or is she...nah she gone i think yeah arnt Liam and Amber a cute couple :D xxxx well its late and i dont know what to rant about so hope you enjoyed this chapter :)xxx