Chapter 31

I woke up to giggleing i wake up to Random things "shh they will wake up"i heard Zayn i think say "hurry up"Louis said

Click!

What they doing then i felt my hand on something i opened my eyes to see they way i was sleeping my arm across Liams face a leg around his waist the other tangled in between his legs and my other arm on his chest and my head was on his arm i

jumped up falling off the bed in the process i groan and i see Zayn and Louis on the floor laughing "uhhh"i hear Liam moan "whats with the noise"he said i sat up "i fell"i said "are you ok"he asked i nodded and sat on the bed Zayn and Louis calmed down "Liam you should see how-"Louis said but i just grabbed them and dragged them out they where laughing again Liam followed "whats so funny"he asked "Look at my latest picture in my photos"Louis shouted throwing his phone my eyes widen i walk over and i saw him looking at it "how did you get like this"he asked "i dont know"i said blushing he gave Louis his phone back i picked up my phone to see a message from my mum 'i know we said we would be coming next week but your dad has to start work tonight so we are in London just now' i have always been close to my mum i quickly text back 'ok im in London to'i clicked send then Harry came running "Shes going to kill me!"he screamed then Chloe came out of her and Nialls room "Harold Edward Styles you better not put that on twitter"she screamed "i look a total mess"she shouted i looked at Louis smiling he didnt put mine on did he "Louis there both on"Zayn said "what!"me and Chloe shout Zayn Harry and Louis run for a room and me and Chloe chase them they lock the door "Open up!"i shout" "No your going to kill us"Louis said i pulled out with phone and went on twitter to see 2 trends #NoleIsSoCute! Who the heck is Nole! #LiamberForever wait oh i get it now Nole is Chloe and Niall and Liamber is me and Liam i giggle and Chloe looks "Liam have you seen whats trending"i shout 2min later "aww i luke that name it has both out names in it"he shouted "Chloe how do we say ours is it No-e or Nole"Niall shouts i think they are making breakfast "umm not sure No-e i think"she shouted she pulled her phone out then i saw her tweet on my timeline 'Aww i love the mash up name! :D No-e how you say it right?'i smiled and tweeted to 'Liamber is an amazing mash up name thank you for the trend!xx' i hit tweet and saw the boys all tweeted 'Liamber thanks for the trend how is everyone?x'Liam tweeted 'Nole!Nole! Love the mash up name now i need to go off food is ready be on later!'Niall tweeted 'What about Lilo Liam you breaking my heart!'Louis tweeted i laughed at that aww these boys are strange 'Narry is over people Niall Loves Chloe and i am happy for them...aha ok enough with that hows everyone doing?!'Harry tweeted then Zayns 'Nole and Liamber what about Zayn! Ahaha no im good going to go eat now if i can get out...'i laughed "ok Chloe im hungry lets go eat"i said and and told her to stay quiet she nodded and we made steps as if we where walking away and we hid behind the door they opened the door quietly and and walked out "BOOO!"we both shouted jumping out and tackleing them they screamed falling to the ground "what the hell"Harry shouted and we ran for the kitchen "save me"i say jumping at Liam the boys came running throuh "Stop!"Liam said "everyone just say sorry"he said we all said sorry and ate breakfast "what should we do today"Harry asked "Ummm how about the beach?"Chloe asked "yeah"Niall said they rest of us nodded in agreement once we finished breakfast we all ran and got ready i ran into mine and Liams room and went through my clothes Liam came in doing the same i picked out my bikkni and a pair of jean shorts with a top that says 'Kiss Me!' i smiled and ran to the bathroom hanging walking out to see Liam in boxers and only boxers he smiled "hey"he said pulling his shorts up and throws a top on "ready?"he asks me i nod we grab towels and some other stuff and walk out our room and down stairs Chloe and Niall soon followed Chloe wearing White shorts with a top like me but hers says 'Love Me!' i smiled Harry and Louis was taking forever hmm "i will go get them"i said running up stairs i went to Louis' room first walking in he was fixing his hair i rolled my eyes "Louis hurry up please"i said he nodded and ran past me and jumped down stairs weird child then i chapped Harrys door no answer hmm i chapped again nope i slowly opened the door i stepped in my eyes widened and i screamed!...

AN: ohhh! what happened? i wonder :/ well let me just tell you history is boring i was studying well i was reading the booklets our teacher gave us and i almost fell asleep reading them ahaha im still confused about my eyes...they looked green then later they look blue its confusing and im read a story on 'Quotev' about the boys is in mental place cause Niall is bi-polor Louis and Harry suasidul(spelling) Liam is scared of alot of things doesnt talk to people and Zayn has something that he has more than 1 personality and josh is there and hes mute and Dani and El are in it to! its good... well im going now because im going to be a weirdo and listen to christmas songs in May... :Dxxx!