Chapter 44

Ambers POV

*few days later*

my dad is still in the hospital me and Chloe are still in England my dad isnt getting any better my mum is broken she doesnt leave the hospital at all i bring her food and she will go to the bathroom but then go s traight back to her seat next to him me and Chloe stay at ours and the boys house we have been calling them to tell them whats happebing and stuff i called Liam this morning and he said they had an interview and he would call me after it "Amber has Liam called?"Chlor shouted from upstairs "No! has Niall called you?"i shouted up to her "Nope!"she shouts "i will give him a call"she shouts "no dont they might be busy"i shout "ok"she shouts "im going to the hospital i wont be gone long"i shout up to her "ok i will have dinner ready for you coming back!"she shouts "No dont cook!"i shout "who said i w as cooking i juat said it would be ready i was think of take away!"she shouts i laugh "ok"i shout grabbing my phone and head to the hospital

Chloes POV

i walked down stairs not long after Amber left singing to More Than This i walked into the livingroom grabbing my my purse phone and keys and walk out locking the door then walking down to the take away shop as i walk past i dhop i stop and step back and turn to look at the window there is mag front cover says 'Cheaters?' and a picture of Liam and Niall my heart is racing no it cant be true i quickly go in the shop grabbing one and paying for it "hey are you not that girl whos dating Niall"she asks i nod and just run out with the mag i run down to the take away and order our food and then run back to the house closing the door i set the food in the kitchen and open the mag looking for the page 'Page 6'

'One Directions Niall Horan and Liam Payne have been seen to be spoted with Liams ex Danielle and a unknown girl at the park is Liam and Niall cheating on there girlfriends someone said 'Chloe and Amber are back in England to visit Family' are they cheating...?' it said and below was a picture of Niall and this girl holding hands then huggig and then oh my Liam and Dani kissing and then hugging this is bad "Hey Chloe whats thatAmber asked i jumped i didnt hear the door "uh uh"i said i looked at the pictures of Niall and that girl and my heart broke i should of known..."here"i mumble handing her it she gave me a confused look then read it then i saw her eyes widen then i saw the tears so i quickly pulled her into a hug "why me"she whispered "i dunno"i said "why would Niall do that to you and Liam to me i thought he loved me..."she said we both just sat there crying and hugging each other and Amber fell asleep thats when my phone rang i quietly got up maybe its Ambers mum on how her dads doing i picked it up answering it still hicuping "H-hello"i said "Chloe babe are you ok"Niall asked i just stood there silent "Chloe is everything ok is something wrong"he asked "is it Ambers dad do you want me to get Liam"he asked "No.."i said "just leave us alone please..."i whispered "wait what Ch-"then i hanged up and let out a sob "Chloe"Amber said "y-yeah"i said "who was on the phonr"she asked i sat dowb "Niall..."i said "what did he say"she asked "asking if i was ok but i didnt answer then he said is it Ambers dad and if i wanted hin to get Liam but i said no then just leave us alone please and hanged up"i said she let out a sob remembering Liam "i thought it was all a dream"she whispered putting her head in her hands "Its i got food you want soem"i asked she nodded i got up grabbing the tubs and forks and went back and handed her her food then sat doen and ate my own.

After we ate i headed to my bed same as Amber as i entered mine and Nialls room i lay down and grabbed Nialls pillow it still smells of him i hugged it ok Chloe he didnt kiss her you could be overreacting or this all could be true he never liked you your ugly fat he never liked you he just felt sorry for you no one could love you Shut up! i sobbed into the pillow "why"i sai to myself

AN: Ohhhh! are Niall and Liam cheating? is Chloe overreacting? whats going to happen? well you will just have to wait wont ya!

meep! almost done! i think theres 1 more Chapter then its donr for Random Number but dont worry theres a sequel i shall tell you the name for it in the last chapter Enjoy!xxx