Whats with the new kid?

[Noah's pov] It was around 5:00 AM when i woke up to vaccuming around the house. I took out my phone and texted my mom.
Noah: Mom! Can you stop making so much noise?

Mom: Noah, i have to vaccum the house! We are meeting our new neighbors today after you finish school!

Noah: Fine.. ill get up now.

Mom: good.

I got out of bed and i went over to my closet to grab my outfit for the first day. A white long sleeved shirt. With a blue short sleeved shirt and a red vest. Casual but all i could find at this point. I shower and grab my clothes. I dont manage to get them on because, I hear my mom calling for me. "NOAH! COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST!" She called out. I wonder how she can wake up so early and still have the guts to scream so loud. I changed to my outfit i picked. And went downstairs. "Noah. Remember to change after school! We have guests!" She said angrily. "Sheesh, i will. Calm down mom." I say to her with a hint of sarcasm. "Dont have that attitude with me!" I roll my eyes and I eat my breakfast, brush my teeth, and walk out the door. "Bye mom." I shout to her as i walk onto the sidewalk. The schools a few blocks from my house so its not far. But im just a know it all, not good with sports. So i was basically sweating by the time i got there. We all went to this huge school assembly explaining some rules for the new students. I saw a small guy about my age, he honestly looked like a twink. I was concerned how he was 15. Pretty odd if you ask me. I noticed the twink talking to Owen and Izzy and i slide over to them. "Hey guys. Whos this guy?" I say with an odd tone that sounded slightly rude. "Oh this little buddy is Cody! He just moved here from Toronto!" Owen said excitedly. (A/n: idk where cody's from in canada so just pretend hes from toronto.) "He is really nice, like really really nice!" Izzy said happily. "So it seems." I say deadpanning. "Hi! Im cody! Whats your name?" The geek says. "Noah's my name." I answer. I was infront of him and he smelled like, beer..? Did he drink or something? I was reluctant about assuming he drank. Besides, he's 15, what kind of kid drinks at 15? He doesnt even look like an alcoholic. I shook it off and continued paying attention to the principal speaking in the assembly. He looked around his late 40's and didnt look too young or too old. I hope this will be a good year. (A/n: remember what was just said. Trust me.)