Nurse's Office

[Cody Pov] I watch noah arguing with duncan. Next thing i know. Boom. Noah is on the ground with duncan death staring him. Duncan knocks him out with a punch. I gasp and look away. When i looked back, noah was bleeding and had a black eye. Owen and Izzy were too busy making out to even notice. I picked up noah by the arms and attempted to drag him to the nurse's office, but with my noodle arms, i could barely move. Duncan deathstared me. I kept staring at him looking annoyed. I couldnt punch him, i could get in trouble and i probably would get knocked out. I called for a nurse and she brought him to the nurse's office. When he woke up, i was next to him on a chair. "Cody? What are you doing..? Arent you supposed to be in class or something? And where am i?" Noah said slightly touching his black eye. "Nurses office" i said, slightly worried about him. Awkward silence just went on until the nurse went up to him and gave him an ice pack for the bruise. And wrapped bandages around the bleeding areas. "So? You should go to class gaps. Your gonna fail if you dont." Noah said breaking the awkward silence. "And if i dont?" I say smirking. Noah glared at me and rolled his eyes. "Fine, stay here, i dont care honestly." He said and laid down on the nurse's office's bed. I leaned on my chair and fell asleep.

[Noah Pov] Cody had fallen asleep by the time i looked back at him. Gosh those lips are so kissable.. i looked at his lips then at his eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him. (REMEMBER THIS PART TRUST ME) He was still sleeping so he didnt realize. The nurse stared at me in surprise. But left it alone after a while. "Shit.." i whispered to myself. "Im so stupid.." i smacked my forehead and laid down. After a while, Cody woke up. "Why is my face cold.." he said. Shit. My hands were cold. I hope he doesnt realize. The nurse was about to ask us something but i glared at her letting her know not to ask anything about what just happened. "You should go back to class geek." I said looking at him. "But i like being here with you! Besides i want to know how your injury is doing." "Its doing fine gaps. Now go to class, geek." He punched my shoulder and left. He tends to do that for some reason. He walked out of the nurse's office and I had my stomach facing the ceiling. Damn, that kiss was good. (A/n I WAS KICKING MY FEET WRITING THE KISS SCENE 😭)