Runaway Disaster

Tw: mention of overdose

[Cody Pov] After waking up on Noahs bed, i look over at him and see him sleeping. I got a message from my mother that my dad was in the hospital due to overdosing. I've been getting tired of my dad honestly. This has happened before, but he somehow survives everytime. I always felt like running away. But i always thought about leaving my mom. But i thought about it, im ready. I look over at Noah and he is just waking up. I grab my school backpack and walk out the door, but Noah stops me. "Where are you going.." he says half asleep. I resist but eventually give in. "Im going to my house to pack to run away." Its hard for me to lie, i couldn't lie to Noah. Noah immediately wakes up and is now serious. "Im coming with you." "But it might be dangerous? I thought of taking a plane somewhere far away." "Do you even have your passport?" I go silent after hearing that. Shoot, i forgot about the passport part. How will i run away then..? Noah gets up and grabs keys. Car! Of course! I smiled at him. He drives me to my house and i pack up. I tell my mom im going to toronto for the weekend with my friends and I go back to the car. "Your not packing?" I ask noah. "I dont have much stuff, besides i have money, so i can just buy more stuff." We go and get gas. We drive for what seems like an hour. A car goes and crashes around the driver's seat. Noah steers us out of the road by accident and we hit a tree. Great.. we dont know where we are and we lost our form of transportation. What are we gonna do..