A sleepover and Owen's disgusting farts.

(Cody's pov) After the assembly everyone headed to their first class. I had chemistry class with Mrs Clark she was an old lady but all she did was rant about her love life. I was new here so i didnt know anyone other than Owen, Izzy and Noah. I met them at the assembly for new students like me. I eventually finished both 1st and second period and walked over to 3rd period. Noah was in my class just infront of me. After 4th period, i walked over to lunch. Turns out Owen, Izzy, and Noah all were at a table hanging out, but Noah was being boring and reading his stupid book, how could he read when he could be with us? Pretty stupid if ypu ask me, i sat next to Izzy with Noah infront of me and Owen besides Noah. I stared at Noah reading his book. He kinda looked kinda hot.. wait, im not gay! Im not, right? Otherwise, my dad would kill me. Cant be gay. Remember that cody! I smack my head. "Whats wrong little buddy?" Owen says to me. "Family issues." I answer back. "Oh! Wait, i have the biggest, french fry worthy IDEA! LETS HAVE. A SLEEPOVER! Huh buddy?" I grinned. "Sure." Noah looks up for a small moment and looks back at his book. "So you in Noah?" Owen says excitedly. "Sure, whatever." He says without looking up from his book. "And you too izzy?" Owen asks her. "Sure! It'll be fun!" She answers him. "So you guys can come at 6:00 pm?" Owen says. Everyone agreed and we continued classes. After school was over, i walked back home. It was a few blocks away, and we just moved in. After arriving at 3:24, i was told by my mom to find something nice to wear, we are gonna be visiting our neighbors. I went upstairs to change into something less dirty and went downstairs. I sat down on the beer stained couch. My dad is an alcoholic so he always has the house covered in beer bottles. My mom was in a dark red dress. She and i walked over to the house infront of my house. She knocked on the door and a nice lady opened the door. She kinda looked like Noah but female and older. I walked inside and my jaw dropped on how big the house was on the inside. I heard the lady scream something. "NOAH? COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" Then i heard a familiar voice. "COMING MOM!" I saw him walk downstairs. "Noah?!" I said surprised but excitedly. "You two know eachother?" His mom said. "Yeah we do, he goes to my school and hes in my 3rd period class!" I said even more happily. His mom let Noah and i go to his room. "Can i come in?" I ask. "Why do you think my mom let you come upstairs geek." I was a bit hurt but shook it off. His mom and my mom talked while he read a book next to me on his bed. "Your still coming to the sleepover right?" I said. He looked up and just nodded. It was 5:30 when i left his house. I got ready for the sleepover and told my mom im going to a friend's house for a sleepover. She nodded and i left. I noticed noah come out of his house and walking over, i crossed the street and walked over to him, "Hey dude!" I said. "Hey." He said with almost no enthusiasm. He was wearing jeans, and a black shirt. Honestly, i cant lie to myself anymore, i think hes really, really hot. But what if he isnt even gay? We walked together to Owen's house and we greeted his parents. We walked upstairs but as soon as we reached his room, Noah stopped me. "Dont go in without holding your breath, Owen farts, like a lot. So it may smell like shit in there. Trust me." Noah said plugging his nose with his thumb and index finger. I did the same and walked in. Noah unplugged his nose and smelled the air. "You can unplug your nose now geek." He said sarcastically. "Hey!" I scolded him for calling me a geek. He smirked and rolled his eyes. There was an uncomfortable mattress on the ground. "You and Noah sleep there Cody!" Owen said while munching on a few chip bags. He and i looked at owen. "We dont have different mattresses?" Noah said. Owen shook his head. Owen kept eating his chips and noah sat on the uncomfortable mattress and read a book. Izzy was doing something called, the snake dance? Honestly she weirded me out. I sat on the hard mattress and lied down. "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Owen said excitedly. Everyone but Noah agreed. "Oh come on noah! Your such a downer!" I said. He stood up. "Fine, but only this round!" He yelled. I flinched at the yelling but only Noah noticed, letting him know to stop. "Okay, Izzy, truth or dare?" Owen said. Then izzy responded. "Dare! I can take anything!" "I dare you, to go outside, and bark at any stranger passing by for 5 minutes!" Owen said with a mischievous tone. "Explosivo has this in the bag!" Izzy said in 3rd person. She went outside and barked at any car or stranger passing by. It was funny as fuck to the fact even noah laughed! We went inside after 5 minutes and decided to watch a horror movie since it was getting dark out and it was gonna rain. I didnt tell anyone this but, i hate scary movies! So that would suck. I pretended to be brave and just said i liked scary movies. Halfway in, i was freaking out, it was just noah and i awake since Owen and izzy got tired, they slept together and noah and i layed down on the hard mattress. I couldnt sleep so i was wide awake. Noah was up with me so he just turned off the movie. "You really hate horror movies huh?" He said almost half asleep. "Yeah, i do. I didnt want Owen and Izzy to think i was boring, so i said i liked them." I said anxiously waiting for him to respond. "Heh, dork." He patted my head. I punched his shoulder. We stayed awake a bit more, either on our phones, which was basically only me. Or just listened to music. But Noah didnt like it. The rain kept pouring and i soon heard thunder. I shrieked as i heard it the first time. "Also scared of thunder?" I nodded, i still had wide eyes and i covered myself with a blanket. Only my face was sticking out. "Hey, im cold too geek." He pulled on the blanket. He pulled it around him and covered most of his body with it. I was out cold by the time he looked at me again. (A/n: next chapter is gonna be Noah's pov again.)