Court Room

(Im to lazy to write the interrogation so js pretend they went to court already.)

[Cody Pov]  Noah and i are sitting down in the court room, we just got caught for murdering someone. Well not someone, Sierra. But i guess accidentally killing somebody is illegal? The judge calls Noah up.

"Before we begin, explain the situation from your perspective Mr. Sterecra."

"My boyfriend and i had run away from home, we were doing it due to issues in his family. I didnt want to let him go alone, so i went. We enter Sierra's house since we thought it was abandoned, we heard the door and were anxious, we jumped out the winder and i dropped my pocket knife for self defense, the blade was sticking out. But i wasn't aware. Neither was i aware the pocket knife fell. Sierra went to the window we jumped out of, she attempted to jump out since she has a big obsession with Cody. And i guess her foot went in the blade.."

"Please state what your intentions were entering that house Mr. Sterecra."

I cross my fingers, i hope neither Noah or i mess up.

"We were just trying to find a place to live until we had good money."

"I see. And you thought the house was abandoned?"

Noah nods his head.

"You may sit down."

The judge calls me up. I cross my fingers.

"Okay Mr. Anderson, so i heard Mr. Sterecra  mentioned that Sierra had an obsession with you? May you please describe how bad it was?"

All these Mr last name stuff was bothering me. I thought it was a bit odd.

"It was.. horrible! Everytime we were left alone, she would assault me. I was on a show, Total Drama World Tour i think it was. She took photos of me naked!"

The judge's eyes widened.

"If this is true, you two may not face consequences. Sierra illegally took naked photos of you. Which is sexual assualt."

My eyes lit up.