The Waiting Room

(IM SO SORRY
BUT IM ABT TO MAKE U
CRY)

Cody Pov]

I hear a loud noise. I cant make out what it is, i walk outside of the hotel room Noah and i rented, and i look to see a huge crowd of people forming behind the building. I go over curiously.

"IS HE DEAD?" I hear someone ask.

"SOMEONE HELP HIM!" I hear someone shout.

I shoved through the crowd of people to see Noah bleeding at a shocking rate.

"NOAH?" I shout. "No, NO!" I run over to him "please no.." i whisper.

The police shove through and see Noah. "What's happening? Why is this kid holding him. Is he the murderer?" The police shout. Im crying too much to even care. The police look at me crying. They grab me by my shirt and bring me over to the crowd of people. "NOAH!!" I shout as loud as possible while sobbing.

[Time skip] Im in the waiting room, patiently waiting, biting my nails. I dont want Noah to die.. i hope he is okay.. i wait for what feels like 40 years before the doctors walk out of the hospital room. "IS HE OKAY?" I yell hopefully.
The doctors look at eachother sadly. They look at me and shake their heads. "The bullet went right through his heart. It stopped beating." One of the doctors say. My eyes widen and my hands start to shake. "N-no.. your joking right?" I ask worried. They shake their heads.

All of my plans were ruined, how i was gonna plan our first romantic date, how i was going to plan our marriage, all of my life plans with Noah. Gone.