Movie Cuddles

[Cody Pov] Im still sitting on Noah's bed playing minecraft with him. We agreed to a sleepover so im staying for the night. At some point around 6:40 pm, we got bored of minecraft and decided to watch a movie.

I picked a sci-fi movie about space and turned it on. Noah had the A.C on and it was cold in his room. I covered myself up with a blanket but it was still too cold.

[Noah Pov] I look over at Cody, i notice hes covering himself up with some blankets. I get up and i turn off the A.C. I then walk over to Cody again and sit next to him. I wrap my arm around him and pull him closer to me. He lays his head on my shoulder and i ruffle his hair.

We continue watching the movie. "Im hungry, want some popcorn?" I ask him. "Sure"

i get up to make the popcorn. I grab a bag of corn and put it in the microwave and set it for 2 minutes.

Cody calls me over and i go over to my room. He wanted me to see a good part. I look at the tv to see.. an alien falling off some planet called zutopia..? Ok.. i hear a loud noise sounding like an explosion.

"What's happening?" Cody asks. "Oh, we are just getting bombed." I say sarcastically. Im confused until Cody walks with me to the kitchen. Shit.. i forgot about the popcorn. I grab a bucket with water and splash the microwave with it. "There goes our microwave." Atleast we are safe. I thought to myself.