The Abusive Father

[Cody Pov] I had got a letter from a so called secret admirer. I remembered what noah had said earlier at school. "They will probably ditch you after whatever that was." That had me anxious. Will my so called secret admirer actually hate me? Or was it just a joke? Either way. Noah definitely scared me to death. Im pretty sure Noah has something to do with the secret admirer. But im not sure what. Maybe a friend? Or im not sure. But something seemed off. How would he know what my secret admirer would do. He must know something. But im not sure how to get it out of him. Maybe i could try and catch him doing something embarrassing and blackmail him. Or is that too rude..? I was lost. If this letter was a prank. It wont happen tomorrow. So i will check my locker for a letter tomorrow. And if theres a letter. I come to school more early the day after that. "PERFECT!" I shout. I hear footsteps and the door opens to my dad holding a beer bottle made of glass. "Why are you so loud!" He shouted at me. By the time he walked in, i was curled up. My knees touching my chin. Sort of in the fetal position. My dad held his beer bottle up and hit me with it. Having it break. A few glass pieces went into my legs and arms. I was too scared to even notice. My mom walked into the room and yelled at my dad. They got into a fight and i was trying to take the glass pieces out of my legs and arms. My dad punched my mom in the guts and she slapped him. I looked at my mom telling her to leave the room and she walked out with dad following her. "HEY. WHERE ARE YOU GOING WOMAN?" He yelled at her. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep after what felt like an hour of trying to fall asleep.