What The Fuck?!

[Cody Pov] I wake up to Noah's arms being wrapped around me. He was on the floor and so was I. I smile and hug him tightly. I love him so much, there isnt even a word to describe how much i do. I keep hugging him as he wakes up. He sees me hugging him and he smiles. He hugs me back.

"Good morning baby." I say to him to make him cringe.

"Cody, dont call me that.. its cringier than when you moved your arms throughout your body one time.." Noah says.

I just let out a laugh. We get up and go downstairs our apartment room. We have to leave now since we have to spend the money on other stuff like food and stuff. I checked my phone. The internet finally works! I go onto every app. I go onto Maps. We are still in Vancouver..? Are you serious.? THAT FELT LIKE FOREVER! Noah looks at my phone and slaps his forehead.

"Oh my god."

We walk through the door and go onto the elevator. We are stuck in there with some smelly people who probably havent ever heard of deodorant. I plug my nose and hide in a corner behind Noah. I wrap my arms around him and the two gross sweaty guys stare at us.

"You guys are gay..?"

"Gross." I hear one of them say.

That was the last straw. If i get judged for being gay again, i will literally kill myself. I get out of the corner and right hook the man who said "Gross."

Noah stared at me. But just hugged me when we got off the elevator.

"THAT FELT SO GOOD!!" I shout.

Noah smirks at me. We go to the front desk when we see someone familiar. Shit. Not him, NOT YET! NO NO NO! My eyes widen.

"Why are you here you fool!?" He yells.

My Dad.