The Second Letter

[Noah Pov] i walked over to school early so i could send in the second love letter i have written for cody so far. Its very cheesy writing love letters. But its my only idea. So in a way, im actually confessing! I went to cody's locker, and placed it through the same spot as last time. The letter read.

"Dear Cody, Im aware you dont know who i am yet. I want to say. I really love your hair, your gap tooth, and pretty much everything about you! I honestly am not supposed to be dating guys, but i still like you, like a lot. From, your secret admirer. I went outside the school and sat on the steps. I read a book as everyone soon started to walk in. After hearing the bell ring. I picked up my books from my locker and walked over to my first class of the day. After 2nd period, i walked over to 3rd period. My only class with Cody. He and i were whispering to eachother.
C: Hey Noah! Did you know i got another letter from my secret admirer?"
N: "Wasnt aware of any letter. Why?"
C: because, someone likes me? And i just came here! Who knew someone would like the codemeister?"
N: really..? That nickname honestly cringes me out."
C: i think its cool!

After the school day was finished. Cody asked me if i wanted to come over to his house. "Sure." I responded to Cody. We both walked to his house together and walked in. I heard faint yelling from the living room but i thought nothing of it. Maybe it was their tv? I went upstairs with Cody into his room. He wanted to keep talking about the letter. So thats what we did. "I think that my admirer is a boy." He says to me. "How so?" I ask him. "The letter i got this time said 'im not supposed to like boys' or something like that.." "Your admirer is probably a boy Cody.." "whatever! Atleast i have a secret admirer!" He said conceitedly. "Whatever." I say in my usual tone. I walked downstairs only halfway until i saw Codys mom on the stairs. With i assumed Cody's dad holding a beer bottle about to throw it at her. My eyes widen at the sight. "WHO IS THIS KID?" "Its my son's friend Kevin.. his names Noah" "WHAT? IS MY SON GAY?" I just snuck out since Cody's dad was distracted. I felt bad leaving his mom like that. But it was awkward.