I Cant Take It, Not Anymore

[Time skip 4 months later]

[Cody Pov]

It's been 4 months since Noah died, it was a long time ago, but i still cant get over it. He was someone who i meant something to, and now hes gone. I cant, not anymore. Its dark and gloomy outside, it looks like its about to rain. I frown. I look at the sky. I walk slowly to the park, the one i refused to go back to, i couldnt go there after what happened, but something was leading me there. Im at the park where its empty, i walk over to a bench and sit down. I go on my phone and go onto social media. Before doing so, i look at the app, minecraft, Noah loved minecraft. Someone pokes me on the shoulder, i look over at them, Eva. "Whats up." She says in her usual tone. "I hate life." I respond without thinking. Eva looks a bit concerned now. "Listen, I get you can't get over Noah, but what happens, happens." Eva says trying to be comforting, but its not working, i still miss Noah. I hate everything, i just wish i.. didnt exist. I caused this for Noah, and i didnt even get to apologize for the argument. I wish i could just die. "Well, ill be off now, bye Cody." Eva waves goodbye. I look down. I hate myself. I get up and look at my phone again. I look at my texts. I see Noah's contact. I start to tear up as i look at him. A little boy is looking at me and laughing. "HAHA! THE MAN OVER THERE IS CRYING! WHAT A BABY." I wanted to slap that kid. I get up and walk over to him. I look at the busy road, i smile. Then i look at the boy. "Whats wrong with you." I ask calmly. "Your a crybaby and stupid!" The boy says to me. I grab his cheeks and slap him. I run away and go towards the busy road. I atleast had a relieving moment before doing this. I walk to the middle of the street as a speeding car rushes over to where i am. I smile.

"Im coming Noah. If you sleep on the floor, i sleep on the floor."

"If you die, i die."