The Bedroom Floor

[Noah Pov] We are just running away from sierras house. Did we just kill somebody..?

Sure it was Cody's stalker, but thats a crime, what if we are in trouble..

i look over at Cody, he is biting his nails. I wrap my arm around his neck. I smile at him reassuringly. Im anxious, but as long as there is no evidence, we are okay, i just really hope they dont find the pocket knife.

We walk up to a motel. This is a good enough place to live in for now. After all, Cody and i are desperate. But then i look at the fee sign. "80 DOLLARS A DAY? THATS BULLSHIT!" I shout. The person at the front desk glares at me and we walk away.

I guess thats off the table. We could always be hobos and live outside stores, but no. Thats stupid, im not gonna be a hobo.

I see a big apartment building near the gas station. Maybe there? Let me look at the fee sign. I look over at it and smile. "30 dollars is much better!" I grab Cody's hand and pull him over to the front desk.

"Hello! Welcome to Saint Joseph's Apartments! How may i help you!"

"May we have a room for two people?" I ask.

"We only have single bedrooms left! We are sorry!"

Are you kidding me..? The only good-ish apartments we find only have single beds? I mean, its better than nothing.

"Ill take it." I answer.

The front desk lady smiles and gives me room keys. I pay her money and we go to our room.

"This is better than nothing i guess." I say. Cody just nods.

"Who will take the bed? Its very small and i dont think we could fit." Cody mentions.

"You can have it." I respond.

"But your the one who paid! You deserve it."

"Your sleeping on the bed, period."

Cody looks at me and jumps onto me for a hug.

"THANK YOU NOAH!"

I smile and pat his head. We both sit on the bed and go on our phones. The wi-fi sucked here, so we couldnt do much. Eventually it was night time. Cody and i were watching a tv show on the cable tv. It sucked but i watched it because Cody liked it. After realizing how late it was, i got off the bed and went on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor Noah?" Cody calls out.

"Im sure gaps."

Cody gets out of bed and just lays on the floor with me.

"If you sleep on the floor, i sleep on the floor."
(A/N: ik i always say to remember certain shit but seriously, remember this)