Chapter 3 (Clara's P.O.V)

I wake up I then try to get up but I feel something heavy on me I then look to see what it is I then look and see Noah I giggle a little "Hey wake up" I whisper to him he just groans and turns over "Babe c'mon its the weekend let me sleep'' he says in this tired voice. Then I decided to just let him sleep for a while. I got out of bed and stretched and yawned. I went to my bag in the corner and grabbed my toothbrush and hairbrush and went to his bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. After I was done brushing my teeth and hair I go back into his room to see him still sleeping I just stand there for a minute looking at him wow (oop stalker) he looks so cute I go to him and kiss his forehead he just smiles and I go back to my bag in the corner and take out a pair of ripped black jeans and a white crop top with fuzzy socks and head to the washroom to change and do my makeup. After I was done changing and doing my makeup I put all my dirty clothes in my bag and went downstairs.

I walk into n the kitchen and to the fridge and looked for eggs after what felt like hours I found them and looked in the cabinet and found some pans and I took one placed it on the stove and got the butter from the fridge and mixed my eggs I put it on the pan and started to scramble them I eventually took them off the stove I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs "Just in time!" I exclaim he then comes up behind me as I'm putting the eggs on the plates he grabs my waist and kisses my cheek "Morning baby" he says voice still groggy "Morning" I say smiling " now go sit down" I say trying to sound stern he just groans in response and sits down I then place his plate of eggs in front of him. After we're done eating I washed my plate out "I think I should start heading home" I then see him pout "Fine I'll drive you home" he says with a mouthful of eggs in his mouth I just giggle at how cute he is but no matter how long I could stare at him I had to get my bags so I then walk up the stairs to his room, grab my bags and head back downstairs I just go ahead and sit on the couch "Gimme a sec I'll get changed" I just Nod. After a few minutes, he comes back down the steps in a pair of gray sweatpants and a sweater "Ok ready to go?" He asked me I Nod again as I got off the couch and slipped on my red Crocs, and headed out the door. Noah follows shortly behind. I then get in his white Toyota he then hops in and starts up the car and we drive away from his house and to mine.