Chapter 16 (Noah's P.O.V)

I was in the boy's washroom when I get a text from Clara "Babe we gotta talk" she texts "Sure what about'' I text "I might be pregnant" she texts I just stand there in shock "we'll talk about this later" I text her before I turn off my phone and walk out of the washroom.

Later after school I go to Clara's House I then sneak through her window and knock on her window she then looks over and sighs she then walks over and opens the window I step through and hug her "did you take it yet" I asked her she shakes her head "I was waiting for you" she says letting go I nod and sit on her bed as she walks into the washroom After a few minutes she walks out she sits beside me and cuddles me.

We then wait a few minutes we both look at the test to see its Negative we both jump up and hug each other close I then look into her eyes I then kiss her she kisses back I then Leave and go back to my house when I get home I text Alex "Hey could you come over" I text him 'sure" He texts back After a few minutes someone knocks on the door I then walk downstairs and open the door to see Alex he's wearing black sweatpants and a spongebob shirt with his crocs "hey come in" I say stepping aside he just nods and walks in After taking off his shoes I lead him to my room "so why'd you wanna talk" he asks me confused "Clara was feeling sick so she said she might be pregnant so she got a test and I went over to her house and it turns out-" I was about to tell him the news "LISTEN NOAH I LIKE YOU OK SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I KNOW YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME!" he blurts out we just stand there in shock he then runs out in tears I just drop to the floor did my best friend just confess to me.