Chapter 15 (Clara's P.O.V)

I jolt up as I feel I need to puke. I then jump off my bed and run to the washroom And start puking. I then hear footsteps walking to the washroom. Someone then knocks on the door "You ok sweetie?" it's my mom I just groan in response "Open up" she says trying to open the door I wash my mouth out and open the door to see my mom with a worried look on her face while walking in and closing the door I just start to cry and fall into her arms "Shh it's ok" she says whispering in my ear.

After crying it out we walk out of the washroom "Have you and Noah.." she finally asks "What no of course not!" I say immediately "Have you gotten your you know," she says looking into my eyes "N-no!" I start to panic, "It's ok calm down, I'll get a test ok," she says.

I just nod in response. She then walks out of my room I quickly get off the floor and grab my phone to text Noah I know he's at lunch but I gotta tell him the truth I told him I was sick *Babe we gotta talk* I text him *sure what about* he texts back * I might be pregnant* I text him back * we'll talk about this later* he text back I then turn off my phone and sigh. After an hour I hear someone open the door "Mom" I yell "I'm back" she yells back I then run downstairs and grab the test from my mom "Thanks, mom!" I yell running back up the stairs. I'm gonna wait until Noah gets here.