Chapter 20 (Noah's P.O.V)

I get woken up by my brother breathing on me "What the fuck Alex!" I say jumping up "Language!" my mom (Tracy) says "Sorry!" I yell back "Get ready for school baby sis," He says in a Baby voice "Just get out.." I say throwing one of my pillows at him. He then runs out and closes the door. I just groan and slowly slide out of my bed head first. I then get dressed into some Black Tights and a white baggy Shirt and grab my Dunk lowes. I head out of my room and into the washroom. After brushing my teeth I head downstairs and pack my lunch.

After packing my lunch I put on my shoes and head out the door. At school, I see my best friend, Maya. I walk up behind her and hug her she then lets out a blood-curdling scream she then looks at me "Girly you fucking scared me!" she laughs a bit while hitting me with her backpack. "Sorry," I say "Let's talk about you and Jaylin," she says winking. I just roll my eyes.

After a few classes, it was finally lunch. I sat at my usual table with Maya and Jaylin started walking to our table. I started to panic like crazy. But I stayed calm and acted cool. "H-hi Jaylin."

"Hey guys," Jaylin said. He sat down at the table beside me. I started to sweat and panic again. I excused myself to the washroom and ran off. I stayed there the whole entire lunch to avoid Jaylin.

After school ended, I was walking home when I saw Jaylin. I avoided eye contact because I'm not ready to have a conversation with Jaylin. I ran far away before he could even see me. I opened the door and slowly walked inside and went to my bedroom. I went downstairs after I changed into my comfy clothes. I saw Alex come home, he looked stressed, but I didn't want to bother him.