Chapter 23 (Alex's P.O.V)

I woke up feeling like shit it's been hell since me and Noah haven't talk in a while I then slowly get out of bed and make my way downstairs since its the weekend one of my mom's (tracey) is going to take me out to buy a new suit for prom in couple of days I make my way into the kitchen to grab an apple I then hear the doorbell ring Sydney then launches up from her chair and opens the door "hey Noah!" she says my eyes then go wide why is he here I say in my head I then walk out of the kitchen to see my mom hugging Noah "hey Alex" Noah says smiling gosh I missed that smile of his "hey" I say mumbling "Noah here is going shopping with us" my mom says smiling I sigh quietly "so go up stairs and change so we can go" she says walking over to the couch "k!" I say walking up to my room as I was changing I heard the door creek open it was Noah! "Ahh!" I say screaming "omg im so sorry," he says "I was looking for the washroom" he says looking down I knew he was lying he's been to my house multiple times " its ok the bathrooms to your left" I say smiling " K thanks," he says existing I then sigh.

I then got changed into my black ripped jeans and my Black Nike shirt and I just put on my panda dunks. I then exit my room and make my way down the steps "K im ready!" I say "k lets hit the road!" my mom says grabbing her keys once we got to the car Sydney was already in the front seat Damn it she knew what she was doing now I had to seat with Noah when we got to the suit place I was about to get out before Noah stopped "wait here a sec" he says getting out I just nod he then comes around to my side and Opens the door for me "uh thanks" I say looking at him suspicious when we got into the store it was amazing there were so many suits " ok kids pick a couple suits to try on me and Syd we'll wait near the door" my mom says kissing my head "k mom" I say rushing to a suit that caught my attention Noah just follows me "woah" I say in total awh " you like it" Noah says "mhm!" I say nodding frantically I then grab it and pick a few more suits as I walk out the changing room wearing a White suit with a black tie"wow honey that looks really cute on you!" my mom says grabbing her phone to take a picture.

"Yeah it looks good I guess" Sydney said rolling her eyes " you look Beautiful" Noah says I think he was drooling a bit "thanks guys" I say feeling a bit embarrassed after shopping for suits I got the white suit and Noah got a black one when we arrived home I ran upstairs to put my suit away after putting my suit away I then hear someone enter my room it was Noah what's he still doing here he then closes the door and walks up to me he then grabs my chin we just look into each other's eyes our faces then get closer and closer as we were about to kiss I jolt awake "dammit it was just a dream" I whisper I just sigh and head back to sleep.