Chapter 22 (Ivy's P.O.V)

I woke up to my mom screaming at my brother "Jay you can't do things like that!" I heard her yell I then shut my eyes " I know Mom but it's just-" I hear Jaylen yell back after that I hear a loud slap I then jolt up and run out of my room to see Jaylen with a red mark on his cheek I then run up to him and hug him tight he then starts crying really hard "what happened" I asked Jaylin " I don't wanna talk about it" he says I just nod after a while he stops crying "If you need to talk I'm always here" I said reassuring him he just nods in response.

At School

I don't really like school because there's this one guy named Justin who harasses me later I was walking to the Cafeteria when someone pulls me aside into the Janitors closet I try to scream but the person put his hand over my mouth "Shhh baby" The person once I got a better look of the person it was Justin my eyes go wide "When I remove my hand don't think about screaming, okay." he says confidently. He wasn't asking me, he was telling me. I just nod he then takes his hand off my mouth "What do you want" I say mumbling "Hm what was that sweetie" he tries to say in a seductive he then tries to kiss me I try push him but he then grabs my wrist he then growls a little he then forcefully kisses me just then someone opens the door.

It was Alex..!? Alex then punched Justin in the face. I then took that Opportunity to run out of the Janitors closet. I then bump into someone I looked up to see and Guy with Wavy short brownish hair and Darkish eyes "Hey you okay?" the guy asks "Y-yeah I'm fine" I say stuttering a little "My names Hunter" he says smiling a little I swear I was as red as a tomato "My names-" I was about to say before someone said " Ivy!" I turned around and saw Alex. I then run out of Hunter's arms and hugged Alex "Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek he then shoves me away lightly "Uh no problem" Alex said later that day in class our drama teacher mr. Smith was talking about the new prom "ok this year our lovely lead volleyball star will be hosting the prom!" he said, signaling for Clara to come up.

"Thank you mr. smith" she said walking up to the stand "ok so we're going to have a kissing booth!" she says getting excited it was silent before people starting scream of joy even me that meant I get to kiss my baby Alex!! After school I decided to walk home by myself when I got home I saw a note on the fridge that read 'I left money on the table for pizza love mom' I just sigh another pizza night I mean its been rough on mom since dad went to prison just then a image of me and my dad popped into my head I quickly shake it away I then take off my clothes and get in the shower while I was in the shower I head the door open Im home" Jaylin yells "hey i'm in the shower!!" I yell back after my shower I change into some Gray shorts with a Black crop top and I put my hair into a messy bun after changing I grab my phone and order the pizza after the pizza got here I was after two slices so I got up and headed to my room when I got to my room and turned off the light put my phone on the charger and drifted to sleep.