Chapter 19 (Ivy's P.O.V)

At lunchtime I see Noah pull Alex away. What does he want to do? I think After a while I noticed that they haven't come back yet so I walked in the direction they went, and I heard whispering coming from the janitor's closet. I open the door and there I see Alex and Noah kissing! Alex is supposed to be MY future husband and Noah has a girlfriend! I then stay there for a while before jumping in.." What.." I say "Ivy!" Noah yells "it's too late for an apology! I'm telling Clara!" I say running out I then see Noah start to chase after me. I ran up to Clara and told her everything " I just saw Alex and Noah making out!" I exaggerate and talk quickly. "I'm so sorry Clara" I say and she just looks at me.

She looks at me kind of laughing. "Really," SHe says as she narrows her eyes and looks mad. I knew she would be mad but It looks like she's mad at me... but why would she be mad at me!? I'm basically one of her closest friends ever!! She has to know I'm telling the truth. But instead, she pushes past me and calls me a liar. And then she just walks off, just like that! I just scoff. She does not believe me at all! After school, I get home and get a Snapchat to text Noah. I start typing. "Ugh, what is it now" "I hope you're happy you legit cheated on your girlfriend with a guy and LIED about it!!!"

He then doesn't reply. I drop my phone onto my bed and head into the shower. After showering I put my hair in a bun and do my skincare routine and head to bed.