Chapter 11 (Ivy's P.O.V)

I woke up to see my mom leaning on my door "Get ready for school your gonna be late on your first day" she says walking away I just groan and brush my teeth and hair, do my makeup, and get dressed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a Black crop top with Jordan 3,s I then walk out of the room to see my brother "Morning Jay" I say walking past him "Mhm hey sis" he says walking to the washroom After I make my lunch I grab my bag and head out the door it kinda took me a while to get to school but I got there and saw new faces, but there was one that caught my eye. There was this guy with curly dark brown hair. He looked cute.

Later in class, the teacher introduced me to the class "Please tell them your name" she says stepping aside "Hi my name is Ivy Myers" I say bowing "Okay Ms. Myers please sit next to Alexander" she says pointing to the cute boy from earlier. "It's Alex!" I hear a girl shout.

I then walk over to my seat next to him "Hi Alexander" I say smiling at him "You can call me Ale-" "Ally!" I say interrupting him and smiling wider "Uhh sure I guess you could call me that," He says awkwardly I just nod. Later at lunch, I see Alex talking with his friends. I then walk up to them "Hi Ally!" I say clinging onto his arm "O-oh hey Ivy '' he says trying to get me off I just snuggle into his arm He just sighs I then smirk I then hear his friends laughing but then someone nudges me away from Alex. I then look to see who it is, it's a boy? He just puts his arm around Alex "hey guys'' the guy says "Oh hey Noah!" Alex says smiling. Ugh, so his name is Noah. trying to steal my Alex! I just glare at him. I then see his black-haired friend laughing. I think she's the girl that shouted "It's Alex" in class. He then glares at her. He's so hot!

After school, I go to pick up my brother. I then wait for him outside of school. I then see him walk out with a girl "Hey sis" he says "Mhm hey" I say ruffling his hair he just groans. When we get home Jaylen just plops on the couch I just giggle and head to my room and take a shower after I am done showering I got changed into some white shorts and a white crop top and then I plop myself onto my bed and watch some Tik Tok as I slowly fall asleep.