Chapter 24 (Noah's P.O.V)

I jolt up awake prom is in a few days! I can't wait today I was going tux shopping with Alex and one of his moms (Tracy) I then walk over to my closet and grab my Black Nike tech and my Black dunks after getting dressed I went downstairs to see my mom already in the car I then quickly grab a apple off the counter and head out my mom then dropped me off I then rang the doorbell and Sydney "hey Noah" she says smiling there mom (Tracy) then hugs me I then spot ALex " hey Alex" I say smiling at him he was wearing a Bear onesie he looked so cute "hey" he says mumbling a bit " Noah here is going shopping with us" Tracy says "so go up stairs and change" she says in a stern voice Alex then walks up the stairs and I can't help but stare at his ass I then decided to "accidently" walk in on him changing "i'm just going to the bathroom" I say making my way to the stairs "ok sweetie" Tracy says sitting on the couch when I get to Alex's room I slightly open the door "Ahhh!!" he screamed.

"Omg im so sorry" I say acting innocent "I was looking for the washroom," I say looking down "it's ok the bathrooms to your left" he says smiling a bit "K thanks" I say exiting his room I dont go to the washroom tho I just go back downstairs Alex then walks down the stairs wearing Black jeans with a Nike shirt and some Dunks. He looked soooo gooddd "K im ready," he says "Mhh k let's hit the r,oad" Tracy says grabbing her keys. When we got outside to her car Sydney was sitting in the front ooo she's good I say in my head we then got to the suit place I decided to be a gentleman and open the door I then looked over to see Alex about to get out I then stop him "wait here a sec" I say getting out I go around the corner and open the door for him "uh thanks" he says looking at me funny we then walk into the store "ok kids pick a couple of suits to try on me and Syd will wait near the door" there mom says before kissing Alex's head "k mom" Alex says Alex says before rushing to a suit I then follow him man he's fast!.

"Woah" Alex says in total awh "you like it..?" I ask him "mhm!" he says nodding his head frantically he then grabs the suit and grabs a few more after I grab my suits me and him walk to the changing room after getting I walk out "wow honey you look so handsome" Tracy says " thank" I say smiling "woah you look awesome" Syd says in awh "why thank you" I say bowing she just giggles I then sit down and we wait for Alex then walks out man he looked so BEAUTIFUL " you look beautiful" I blurt out I then see his cheeks turn a bit red 'thanks guys" he says looking embarrassed.

We then left the store Alex's mom then drops me off "bye everyone" I say waving "bye Noah/Noe" Syd and Tracy say "c'mon Alex dont be hostile" Alex just rolls his eyes "byeee Noe noe" he says dramatically "byee Ally!" I say knowing he hates when I call him that he just huffs and pouts. He's so cute. I then walk to my front door and unlock the door. I then lock the door and run up the stairs in excitement. Man, this was the best day ever!!! When I reach my room I just flop onto my bed and daydream about Alex.