Anything and Everything

*** Mature content. Enjoy or skip to the next chapter, if you are here for the plot.***

Variel shut his eyes in the midst of the kiss and let out a shaky breath through his nose, a breath meant to relax him and expel some of the stress he'd put himself under. Tanier wasn't the least bit worried about it. That didn't make Variel not worry about it, but in the moment, he just resolved that there was nothing that could be done. This was made easier by the affection he was now receiving, as he was sure he'd start worrying later on.

His hands drifted up to Tanier's sides to hold him in return. If what they did and how he felt was what prevented him from using his power against Tanier, it was all the more reason to give into this, to get lost in it. A voice in the back of his head told him that they day he stopped loving, trusting, and giving himself freely to this man was the day he would kill him. He hoped that this was neither truth nor even a possibility, and he tried to put it aside for now.

Tanier kept kissing Variel and every kiss tasted better than the last one. Soon he started to fiddle with fastening and buttons and to slowly undressed him and the sight and touch of soft, pale skin was as delicious to him as the kisses. Suddenly he remembered that they had a huge, comfortable bed that seemed to be made for no other purpose than to play in it, so he took the hand of the half undressed young man to lead him to the bedroom. He himself sat down on the bed, while he motioned him to stand before him, as he stripped off the rest of his clothes. With his eyes and his lips he explored the landscape of pale flesh before him, while his hands started to play with the slender cock and the delicate scrotum.

The longer they kissed, the more Variel relaxed. He was beginning to wonder if this was a cure-all for him, the best thing that could possibly be done to stop his mind from torturing itself. He just couldn't be in a bad mood while Tanier kissed, touched, and undressed him, because it was leading up to something that always felt too good to put into words.

He stood still as the rest of his clothes were removed beside the bed, and kept still so that Tanier could explore and play with him. His head tilted back and he drew in a slow hiss when the king's hands went to such a sensitive part of his body. At this point, he had to put his hands on Tanier's shoulders to keep himself balanced where he stood, lest his knees refuse to support him any longer.

Tanier indeed enjoyed playing with his favourite toy. He could so well see, feel, hear and even smell how the boy was getting more and more aroused, as he continued to caress and tease. Before long he had him to a point where it would require one or two more seconds, one or two more right touches to the right place to push him over the edge, but instead Tanier was nibbling, kissing and licking the trembling skin before him, torturously slow and with seemingly endless patience, especially, as he now strated to remove his own shirt, without ever stopping the constant attention to Variel's belly for more than a second.

As Variel was brought to the brink but not pushed over it, he let out an involuntary whine and leaned more heavily against the man sitting on the bed in front of him, shifting himself slightly onto Tanier's shoulder once the shirt was gone. He was deeply flushed in all the right places and his cock throbbed, ready for release. All thoughts of dangerous power and dangerous cults were long gone.

Holding Variel on the edge felt delicious.

"Does my poor baby want to come?" Tanier purred, as his index finger slowly and gently caressed the under side of the throbbing erection. The touch was aimed to tease and just too light and gentle to provide the desired release.

Of course he was getting more aroused himself by the minute himself and of course he was eager to see Variel come beautifully, but there were advantages of no longer being eighteen: He could wait and enjoy the game, while taking his time with the eager boy.