Victory Celebration

*** Mature content warning. Skip the smut, if this is not your cup of tea. ***

Vis effortlessly caught the object with a casual movement of his arm and then - after taking another drink of wine - set the glass down to get up. He placed his hand between Variel's shoulder blades and steered him toward the bedroom. Variel could - of course - find his own way, but he was very aware of the game and allowed himself to be led there.

The first thing Vis did was collar him. Next, he pushed Variel onto the bed, and with some rope, bound his wrists to the nearest post. He did not stop there, however, and lifted the young man's legs up and back, using a rope from his ankles to the top of the post to hold them in place, ensuring that he could not lower them to conceal himself. Lastly, Vis chose a nearby candle - and not a very thin one - to coat with lube and carefully work into Variel's ass. The boy whimpered and started to squirm, but Vis pinched one of cheeks and gave him a warning. "Be still, or we might lose half of this in your ass." Then, the Auroran man grinned. "I wonder if you could light it."

Variel's cheeks flushed bright red and he turned his head aside, all while forcing himself to keep his hips still, not that they had much room to move anyway.

Vis got the candle in as far as it seemed safe to go, and then moved up to begin smothering Variel with deep, lustful kisses as they waited for Tanier to arrive.

Tanier could not help to feel a sense of disappointment when the two men left, allthough no one else but he himself had robbed him of the option to watch. Still he missed it, allthough his imagination supplied ample material while he was speculating what Vis would do to Variel, as he sipped his wine. When he felt like he had waited long enough, he added a few more minutes, before he got up and followed into the bedroom. The sight compensated his earlier loss. Variel bound to his bed with a candle sticking in his ass was nice, but it was seeing how Vis feasted on the younger man that really turned him on. He started to slowly undressed, making sure that Variel would be able to hear what he could not see, restricted in his movement as he was. Once he was undressed, he approached the bed and started to caress Variel's thighs before he took hold of the candle and fucked Variel with it for a bit, before he carefully removed it.

Vis had already started to draw out little moans from Variel with his kisses and calculated touches, but the movement of the candle made the sounds louder and added just a hint of a struggle, as the object just didn't move as smoothly as something made of flesh. There was a sense of disappointment when it was removed, as it had been in long enough to leave him with a slight feeling of emptiness and burning desire to be filled once again.

Vis at last drew back from plundering Variel's mouth and instead moved down to his chest. Despite a wandering hand, he had steered clear of the younger man's cock on purpose, and that did not change now. "Since you fought for this, I assume you'll want to have first go at him," Vis suggested before taking one of Variel's nipples into his mouth and biting down on it hard enough to make the boy gasp in pain. He then proceeded to suck on it and tease it with his tongue.

"I am pretty sure you are as much aware as I am that I can have Variel whenever I want, wherever I want and however I want." Tanier explained while he got ready to replace the candle with his cock.

"Technically I fought so that Lekal-Kayla can not have him. As we also know that I will go back to him and make him another offer. So the real reason why I fought was to make him fight - and wait."

The conversation died, as he pushed in. Everything paled by comparison a he felt tight muscles reluctantly giving way. His eyes closed as he sunk in to the hilt. There he held it, waiting, enjoying the special well known feeling that was still fresh and overwhleming again and again. When he then opened his eyes he saw Variel bound and flushed and Vis doing horrible things to his nipples and the sight itself was just incredibly hot. Then he started to thrust.