Burn

*** Mature content, procede at your own risk. ***

They were led to Lekal-Kayla's room, and after Tanier had walked in, the Auroran man shut and locked the door. "Stand or sit wherever you like," he offered, though it was rather off-hand, as if he did it begrudgingly. With his back to the king, he took hold of Variel from behind and bent down to begin placing hungry kisses on his neck while his hands got to work removing the boy's clothes.

Variel stood stock still unless a nudge or push from Lekal-Kayla made him move. He would have to look over his shoulder at the moment to see Tanier, and it was difficult to resist doing so. His blood was already pumping, and when the large, rough hands of the warrior dipped into his trousers and found him hard, a low laughpoured into his ear. However, Lekal-Kayla didn't toy with him as Tanier or Vis might. He simply pushed the garment out of the way and then turned Variel around.

"Kneel," he ordered while putting some pressure on one of Variel's shoulders to ensure he descended quickly. His other hand was busy unfastening his own pants, making it clear what Variel would be expected to do first.

Tanier quickly scanned the room, then walked over to a chair from where he could easily observe the room and everything going on there. He was just a watcher with no intention to intrude. Yet this was his reward and it made little difference to him, how much his opponent had made winning difficult or easy for him. He was here to collect his prize and seeing Variel kneel before Lekal-Kayla imediatley destroyed all doubts he may still have.

Determined to distract himself from the eyes on them, Lekal-Kayla wasted no time in pushing himself into Variel's mouth. He gave the boy little time to actually try and do anything before he simply started rocking his hips to take his pleasure as opposed to receive it. With a grip on Variel's silvery locks, he kept him still, tilting his own head back and enjoying himself while Variel chocked and gagged.

This didn't last long, as Lekal-Kayla only intended it to get him properly hard. He pulled back and bent down ot grab Variel by the waist, spin him around, and put him over the edge of the bed. Panting and disoriented from the sudden movement, Variel only just managed to catch himself before dropping flat on his face.

He had just a few seconds to get his bearings as Lekal-Kayla applied some lubricant; he intended to be at this for a while and doubted the king would be okay with him tearing apart his favorite toy. However, he didn't bother preparing Variel before starting to push in, drawing out a cry and series of gasps from the younger man as he worked in deeper, slowly but steady. Once he was fully seated, he gripped Variel's hips tightly, moved them in a slow circular motion to help loosen him up a bit more, and then let his impatience get the better of him and started thrusting quick and hard.

All while, he couldn't ignore Tanier's presence, and it made him more cautious. he wasn't being gentle, but he was taking more care than he normally would have.

Tanier's eyes were glued to the scene. No, this was not, how he had it expected. This was better. Seeing Variel facefucked was more of a turn on than he had expected, but the ice on the cake was to see that - despite the harsh treatment - he was clearly aroused. It occured to him that Lekal-Kayla was possibly enjoying himself not as much as he and Variel did right now and didn't fail to see the irony. If he was not mistaken, the young warrior was still somewhat uncomfortable about the situation. He never looked at Tanier, but he never seemed to forget about him either.

His eyes bore into Lekal-Kayla's back, admiring the well orchestrated dance of muscles that powered his hips, a very visible display of the strength Variel must be feeling, as he started to brutally fuck him. Tanier could not see Variel's face, but he could hear him. His groans made him shiver and his screams sent sparks of pleasureable excitment to his groins. If it were Vis who was fucking Variel, he would probably have given into the temptation to masturbate, but in the given setting this would have been too much intrusion already. Also it would make him look weak, like he wasn't able to control himself.