Chapter 26

COLE'S POV

"My problem?" She yells. "You just man handled me across your house."

"You punched me in the stomach" I retort. It didn't hurt but she doesn't need to know that.

"Punch is a strong word." She scoffs folding her arms under her breast again. How can one woman drive me so crazy?

"Ok Amber Heard."

She frowns at me.

I decide to try a softer tone "You ignored me all week."

"You fucked me then threw me away!" She shouted.

"I didn't fuck you thats not what that was."

"Oh so it was someone else inside me then?" She narrows her eyes.

"You know thats not what I meant." So much for the softer tone. "And I could never throw you away. I was trying to protect you!"

"From what?" She makes a wild jesture, so frustrated.

"Omerta" I mumble with absolutely no confidence.

"Seriously? The code of silence?"

I look at the ground not knowing what else to do.

"Usually, that's reserved for outsiders and not members of the actual family you work for." She says still clearly hurt.

"Raising" I correct her. "I'm raising the family that you are a part of. So I don't have to explain shit."

"Wow ok." She folds her arms and turns away from me.

I mentally kick myself, she's your girlfriend not one of your men. Fucking idiota.

She starts to head out towards the door.

"Wait baby please." She stops. "Sorry, Ria." I correct. "Don't leave. Stay up here and yell at me or we can talk, or watch The Office. Just don't leave."

"You have a whole party downstairs. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the prime pussy that's down there." She quotes me again from my exchange with Lorenzo's guys.

I was lying Ria. They can't know who you are to me. I want to scream it but I can't.

"Fuck them. The only reason I didn't cancel the God damn party is because you were coming." I say truthfully. She takes a deep breath. Making her tits bounce. "My pussy, the one thats between your legs, is the only one I care about. I definitely can't let you back downstairs still wearing that costume."

"Being jealous right now is ridiculous. I'm not yours."

"You are mine and I'm not jealous. I know how to fight so you can wear anything you want. I'm just greedy. I don't want to share how you look right now with anyone else."

"Oh, I'll take it off before I leave then." She agrees but her tone confuses me. She starts to untie her top and walks closer towards the door.

It clicked. She's threatening to go downstairs naked. "Ria don't."

Her top is all the way off now. Good lord.

"Don't what? You said I could wear whatever I want...? Nevermind. I forgot, you don't have to explain shit to me" She says now taking her gun, phone and cash out of a thigh holster she was wearing on the inside in her chaps and undoes the belt.

"Ria, I'm fucking serious. Stay in here" I say using my deepest tone. She steps out of her shoes, then looking me in the eyes she says the magic words.

"Make me." 

I rush over to her and pick her up. Our mouths instantly connect. She wraps her legs around my waist. I pull and condom out of my pocket. I was going to carry her to my bed but that seams far away. I need her now. I put her on my desk and step out of my shoes as she wiggles out of her bottoms.