Chapter 37

COLE'S POV

The meeting with Sergio last way to long then, he made me have a session with Rocco to "keep up with my obligations." Once I get home I go to make myself food before seeing Ria. I open the fridge preparing to make myself a sandwich and there is a plate of food wrapped up from my girlfriend. She even stuck a post it note with my name and a heart on it. This woman is the best. I heat it up and head up to our room. I hope Ria is awake. I feel like I see her even less now. I go in our room and Ria is asleep curled up on her side of the bed with the TV still on playing some movie where Seth Rogan is doing porn? What the hell was she watching?

I sit on our bed and begin to eat. Oh my God! These are literally the best stuffed shells I have ever had. I've been begging her to make them, it figures I end up working late the night she does. I actually get into the movie and it is hilarious. I laugh out loud which startles Ria causing her to wake up.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry, I was watching the movie you left on and eating this amazing ass food you made. Thank you by the way" I peck her lips. She's still half asleep so shes barely registering what im saying. "There was just a funny part and I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's fine baby." She says in an adorable sleepy voice and moves closer snuggling against me. "How did the meeting go?"

"As good as it could." I put the plate down and peck her forehead.

I get up to go brush my teeth change into a beater and basketball shorts before I get back in bed. Ria is wide awake now searching through Hulu.

Shes still sitting up on her side of the bed. "Hey, come here. Why are you so far away?" She smiles and crawls over. I blow a raspberry on her neck making her giggle. "I missed you today."

"I missed you too." She kisses me. "Like alot." She kisses along my jaw line and down my neck.

"Baby I just came back from training. I had to do three hours with Rocco."

"And one round with Ria is going to kill you? I thought you were tougher than that DeLuca." She baits me. I'm annoyed that it's working.

I just give her the side eye.

"Fine, I'll go over on my side of the bed and leave you all alone since I'm just too much to handle right now." She crawls over to the other side of the bed swaying her hips and making her ass jiggle.

I glare at her. "Getch your little bratty ass over her right now."

"Or what?"

"Victoria, I'm not playing with you."

"Apparently I'm the only one that wants to play with me." She says as she begins to touch herself.

She wins.

I arch my eyebrow at her. "You asked for this."

I roll over to her grab both of her hands and pin them above her head. "Keep your hands off of my pussy." I say gruffly.

"Your pussy?" She says defiantly but doesn't try to pull her hands away.

"Mine. Everything about you is mine. This perfect tight pussy" I insert one of my fingers in her. "This body." I kiss along her collar bone. Her eyes dialate and she parts her plump lips taking a sharp breath. I seize the opertunity to put my fingers that were inside her, in her mouth, making her taste herself. "This beautiful brat mouth of yours, your moans your orgasms are all fucking mine" I grip her jaw and stare in her eyes. She's being my obedient little slut waiting for direction. I'll be more than happy to oblige.

"Stand up and strip." She actually hops up and begins to take her clothes off. Yelping with a giant smile when I smack her perfect ass.

"Faster."