Babysitter ❦ ˎˊ˗

Previously
"You're a good kid y/n! Dadan is gonna be so happy to have you around the house. I almost feel bad for leaving you here to live with my two foolish grandsons!" He laughs.
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝
"Dadan?" I say in a confused tone. For all I knew I was just gonna be moving to this village not living with a family...

"BWAHAHA OH RIGHT TSURU DIDN'T TELL YOU HUH? you'll be living under my protection under the same roof as Dadan and my grandkids." Garp explains, laughing at my face.

I was kinda against the idea at first but Garp let's my worries die down as he further explains.

Turns out Curly Dadan is a good friend of Monkey D. Garp and is the guardian of Ace and Monkey D. Luffy.

He entrusted Dadan to take care of Ace and also left Luffy in her care.

By the sounds of it, it's seems she's a great person to be trusted with responsibilities.
— ❦ —
The door swings open revealing a rather tall and overweight middle aged woman with long, orange, curly hair and a big, masculine face.

In her hands were two black hair kids with bruises and by the looks on all of their faces it seems they didn't expect Garp to be here...

"BWAHAHAAHAAHHA!! WELCOME BACK DADAN I HAVE SUCH AMAZING NEWS WAHAHAHA!" he says in a loud prideful tone.

"There's never good news when you're around, Garp!" Dadan yells in frustration but Garp just ignores her comment and merely laughs it off enjoying getting on Dadan's nerves.

Even the kids seem scared of seeing Garp as they try to be sneaky and escape the house...

"You little brats!! This is no way to treat your grandpa!" Garp yells before slamming them with a 'fist of love'.

Garp believes that throwing children into harsh conditions will ultimately make them strong, and has no problem striking children to drive home a point.

At least that's what I've heard from my former captain Tsuru. Tsuru is well acquainted with Garp, having known him for a long time.

"Show some respect in front of our guest!" Garp says dragging Ace and Luffy back inside.

"Garp! You can't be serious you're leaving another kid into my hands?!" Dadan says in a furious tone.

"No need to worry bwahahaha!! This one isn't like Luffy or Ace she actually has manners." He says with a smirk folding his arms.

"Heyy!!! I have manners!!" Luffy yells.

Ace stays quiet observing the scene.

I finally speak my mind not wanting to be talked over.

"I'm sorry if you think I'll be a burden but I do swear I would never cause you a problem. If anything I'll be a extra helpful hand you can always rely on. When I was a marine I was a cook and a doctor so I'm very VERY useful."  I say assuring Dadan.

She looks to be shocked Garp actually brought a normal person under her care. Her serious face cracks and she storms towards me giving me a passionate hug in tears.

"MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD!!" she says hugging me more tighter.

I just give a small awkward smile and pat her back gently, comforting her.

Ace and Luffy most of been some type of next level CRAZYY if she was this happy to see me...

"Don't mind her, she can be out of it sometimes." Garp replies with a huge grin.

Dadan ignores Garps comment and quickly releases me from the hug, smiling.

"Since it's your first day here why don't you go have fun in the village." Dadan says pushing me out the house, motioning me to go explore the village.